Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

I really hate that guy, it's your offense. Iso, PNR Schroeder and Adams, PNR PG and Adams, everyone else stand in a corner, spam spam spam. His "offense" only works because Russ is insanely talented and makes it work. Also **** your preset rotations, leave the hot shooter in asshat. Last night Abrines scores 8 in about 6 minutes, immediately removed him for Fergy, and he does this constantly. Yes PG and Schroeder shot horribly, but Billy makes zero adjustments. He's worse than Scott Brooks.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
I really hate that guy, it's your offense. Iso, PNR Schroeder and Adams, PNR PG and Adams, everyone else stand in a corner, spam spam spam. His "offense" only works because Russ is insanely talented and makes it work. Also **** your preset rotations, leave the hot shooter in asshat. Last night Abrines scores 8 in about 6 minutes, immediately removed him for Fergy, and he does this constantly. Yes PG and Schroeder shot horribly, but Billy makes zero adjustments. He's worse than Scott Brooks.
I could coach The team better Lol

God **** Billy, Diallo comes in goes 3-3 1-1 from 3 scores 7 in 8 minutes and pulled. Puts back in 0 for day Fergy. Just f*** off already.

I mean, they’ve fought. And they’ve looked better. I guess you can just hope something happens and they can get on a run these next few games. Thursday should be rough.

One thing I know for sure from the second half of last year till now...Dre is the real MVP. We were 4 games ahead of the 4 seed and had just went like 17-5 right before he went down. Not to mention a great record against the top 5 teams, and smacking them around a few games. Since his injury we have been middle of the pack, and our D has been God awful.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin

VN Store

Back