Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

I'm a very casual soccer fan. The one thing that is the most difficult to me is figuring out the "season" schedule. Seems like they are playing....go away for months....then come back within the same season. But maybe it's just me being too casual watching and being used to full, continuous seasons in other sports.
It works out pretty good, though. It gives me my sports fix March thru May and in August when nothing else is going on. The international breaks do suck unless it's UEFA group play. Some leagues like the Bundesliga take a month long winter break.

Yep, the coach has already lost the players at Bayern, that is a train wreck.
Bayern acts to me like the Haslams own them. Tons of money to compete with the big boys but will not go out there and compete for the best players. They have a good youth program but even Barcelona with their excellent youth program has to go out and buy players.

Bayern acts to me like the Haslams own them. Tons of money to compete with the big boys but will not go out there and compete for the best players. They have a good youth program but even Barcelona with their excellent youth program has to go out and buy players.
That is a great comparison. By the way I read that they are probably going to get Mo Salah.

A look at how the Premier League table could change this weekend - Arsenal could go 1st - could also end up in 7th...
58890C6A-6D42-4E4F-83AC-C81592896877.jpeg

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Chelsea Man U draw was a good result for us, let’s hope West Ham can beat the spurs now

I haven't watched much soccer this year (tend to pay more attention to it once football season is over) but I did catch the Alexi Lalas rant on FS1 about Bayern on Saturday. Looked like the front office was out there making statements that the players and team are, for some reason, above any and all criticism.

Who owns Bayern Munich?

VN Store

Back