Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

Just terrible.

Whatever, trump acting like's got nothing to lose and trying to distance him from the saudi's is ridiculous to anyone not sniffing his jock.

Not wanting to acknowledge that fact doesn't make it disappear.

No he’s not . Give him a like , that’s what he’s after from lib side today . He’ll flip and go after the coservative likes next week .

LOL, likes? Why are you always worried about the likes I get?

You should put more effort into Independent and abstract thought, it may suit you.

Reactions: Mick
LOL, likes? Why are you always worried about the likes I get?

You should put more effort into Independent and abstract thought, it may suit you.

I’m not worried how many you get , I just know a turd when I smell it and point it out so other don’t step in it .

I’m not worried how many you get , I just know a turd when I smell it and point it out so other don’t step in it .

You can tell that you don't worry about all the likes I get by constantly bitching about that im only in for the likes.

If making fun of your dumbass analogies get's me VN internet karma and you don't like it, then stop making dumbass analogies.

You can tell that you don't worry about all the likes I get by constantly bitching about that im only in for the likes.

If making fun of your dumbass analogies get's me VN internet karma and you don't like it, then stop making dumbass analogies.

Damnit what’s that smell on my shoe.. sniff sniff 💩

Trump is the first POTUS that had never held office of any kind or was in the military, he was an international businessman. So he's going to have business contacts and dealings all over the world it's disingenuous to question his decisions based on his previous business dealings. Especially in a case like this one that didn't involve this country in anyway.

What I find typical is that none of his harshest critics on this board have identified what they think he should do.

What I find typical is that none of his harshest critics on this board have identified what they think he should do.

stick.jpg

Trump is the first POTUS that had never held office of any kind or was in the military, he was an international businessman. So he's going to have business contacts and dealings all over the world it's disingenuous to question his decisions based on his previous business dealings. Especially in a case like this one that didn't involve this country in anyway.

Nuke SA? Go to war with SA? (easy victory). Nuke SA embassy in Turkey? Nuke Turkey?? Turkey shares a border with Iran. Iran buys Russian stuff. Turkey is only a stones throw through Georgia to Russia. Russian collusion? RUSSIAN COLLUSION!! IMPEACH!

Why can’t they just be honest and write .. “muhhh Trump , Vote Democrat”. Much easier to remember . Somebody needs to teach the protesters the K. I.S.S. Method .
I think it’s more “look Soros is paying us ten bucks an hour to stand here and hold these signs when we’re not in class. I do this a couple of days a week for weekend party money ok?”

I think we should have a software 'kill' circuit in all weaponry that we sell to "allies". Cross us and we render their equipment worthless.
Then there wouldn't be any allies to buy our equipment. The equipment we sell is already a gen or 2 behind what we use.....for the most part.

VN Store

Back