Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams are more than the individual parts. It will take 100% focused effort by our team to have any shot to win and Bama will have to be playing at 80% or less due to talent and depth disparity. That includes the coaches, which is a big unknown with ours. They have some weaknesses despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth. We will have to exploit them to the fullest. Isn't it fun to even consider it as a remote possibility for a change?
On coaching, we have a defensive coaching advantage against everyone we play. Everyone. I thought it before and am firmly convinced with each passing week that Pruitt is the best defensive mind in all of college football.

My favorite part about Nick is he's a cobra wrangling preacher with a username referencing his junk. But he also drinks tea and makes scones.

Baller

I’m also a certified physique coach, if you want to get jacked and shredded, but who would possibly want that?

Obviously, after last week I feel a tad bit better. If we had a little more depth I would feel even better. We proved we could hit the long ball so that means Bama will have to be aware of throwing over the top. This will keep them from stacking 8 in the box. I think it boils down to whether we can block them rushing 4. I think if we run it inside on first and second down every series of downs and rely on 3rd and 8-10, we're in for a very long day.

Conversely, our young secondary will be tested. If Tua has a week and a day to sit back and have a tea party, we're doomed. Hopefully, coach will have some special blitzes dialed up.

We have a chance albeit a small one.
Totally agree with everything you said there. I know its a little different when your talking about Bama and their depth but aren't using a couple of CB's that aren't as experienced because of injuries?

A quick side note Invol, Hospice is now coming in for my dad now. He has really progressed in his dementia to where he can't finish thoughts or comprehend anything.

What about cobra venom? Got to add a wee bit of cobra venom.
The key is micro dosing the venom, that way, when you lay hands and the fangy end gets stuck in you, you have built up more of a tolerance and are less likely to die.

Alternatively, you could just opt to not pick up deadly writhing things

You need to massage that title bro.

Certified Muscle Master
It’s my top personal interest, but I don’t really work with many people. It would become too much of a time sucker from my ministry focus, and I can’t get a work permit here with it

Totally agree with everything you said there. I know its a little different when your talking about Bama and their depth but aren't using a couple of CB's that aren't as experienced because of injuries?

A quick side note Invol, Hospice is now coming in for my dad now. He has really progressed in his dementia to where he can't finish thoughts or comprehend anything.

Sorry to hear that.

I’ve been thinking through the fact the almost all family is in good health now, still living, kids are still in Thailand with us, enjoying those facts, and knowing it won’t always be that way.

These are good days, and I’m too blind to see it most of the time

Prayers brother. Dementia is brutal on the families.

Reactions: Weezer
Sorry to hear that.

I’ve been thinking through the fact the almost all family is in good health now, still living, kids are still in Thailand with us, enjoying those facts, and knowing it won’t always be that way.

These are good days, and I’m too blind to see it most of the time

Have you ever seen the movie Fireproof?

But in this case we have a coach that has bigtime national title football on his resume. Kiffin had it as well and we know how that turned out. Pruitt has it even more so with winning titles at two different places

At the risk of getting tangled and hooked in your long line...

Everyone's entitled to believe what they want, but statistically speaking, Pruitt is more likely to leave Tennessee a fired coach than a poached one. There's always the remote chance he leaves a retired coach.

We're all hoping he beats the odds.

Reactions: UTProf
The key is micro dosing the venom, that way, when you lay hands and the fangy end gets stuck in you, you have built up more of a tolerance and are less likely to die.

Alternatively, you could just opt to not pick up deadly writhing things

34ouj46.gif

I need macro help. I’m following a 30/20/30/20 diet but I think I wanna increase beer to 30%. What should I decrease?

Menno Henselmans has written an excellent article on “how to get wasted without wasting your gains.” If that is your game. Obviously, it is not something I practice 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back