'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

Just hope neither one of them ends up like Drew Richmond.

Worst 5* lineman I’ve ever seen.

I don't think this will happen with either. Both seem very smart, level headed & committed!

If you don't see where you implied that Richmond isn't "smart, level-headed, and committed"... That means you should probably be more aware of how you say things. There was a comparison that you put into play, whether you intended to or not.

Also, quit with the the exclamation points. You might as well be typing in comic sans. Sending AOL chain emails.

They play one of the local high schools next week that my wife's uncle coaches for.
The game to see would be the following week vs Spring Valley, one of the top schools in WV, and I'm pretty sure who the kid that Wright supposedly doesn't get along with that's committed to OSU plays for.

They play one of the local high schools next week that my wife's uncle coaches for.
The game to see would be the following week vs Spring Valley, one of the top schools in WV, and I'm pretty sure who the kid that Wright supposedly doesn't get along with that's committed to OSU plays for.

and..and..and? come on don't keep us hanging, who is it? bites nails.

Gotcha. Nester kid, guess there was some scuddlebud awhile back OSU was out for Wright bc this kid was committed and they didn't like each other. Wright was quoted saying that didn't matter to him, and so on. Was more of much to do about nothing I believe?!

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
The kid that Wright doesn't like that committed to OSU? I haven't heard about this.
Umm...it is one of the biggest ongoing tidbits in this thread. There is another OL from WV that is on a rival HS team and commited early to OSU that supposedly Wright pretty much hates, and it is the biggest reason he pretty much crossed OSU off his list a while ago.

Gotcha. Nester kid, guess there was some scuddlebud awhile back OSU was out for Wright bc this kid was committed and they didn't like each other. Wright was quoted saying that didn't matter to him, and so on. Was more of much to do about nothing I believe?!

Thanks for the info. To me Wright would give us one of the top OL hauls in the nation. Just what we need to turn things around.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Umm...it is one of the biggest ongoing tidbits in this thread. There is another OL from WV that is on a rival HS team and commited early to OSU that supposedly Wright pretty much hates, and it is the biggest reason he pretty much crossed OSU off his list a while ago.

Well McGill I wasn't on much earlier this year and yes I do have a vague memory of reading about this was for the moment wondering if it was a different kid.

Well McGill I wasn't on much earlier this year and yes I do have a vague memory of reading about this was for the moment wondering if it was a different kid.
Yeah, I guess you're right...it hasn't really been discussed much in a long time. I know Wright made some remarks that it wasn't a big deal, but there was a lot of smoke for it to be nothing, and I think he just was trying to be more mature and profesional in his approach to the situation.

Reactions: Orange Studs
Yeah, I guess you're right...it hasn't really been discussed much in a long time. I know Wright made some remarks that it wasn't a big deal, but there was a lot of smoke for it to be nothing, and I think he just was trying to be more mature and profesional in his approach to the situation.
Says a lot about this young mans character doesn't?

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

Not making fun, but gotta add scuttlebud to the VN dictionary.

VN Store

Back