Big Brother

Doesn’t seem like he would do well

At all. I feel like mentally he will break without Paul and Christmas to hold his hand, and get destroyed in an elimination. However I could see him making it far, cause people will see him as a layup.

The cast so far Is setup for Bananas and Cara to breeze to the final.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I was wrong, Nelson got added. So far its...
Guys-bananas, Leroy, Zach, Kyle, Josh, Nelson, and Paulie.

Girls-Cara, Aneesa, Angela, Faith, Jenna, Natalie, and Nany.

I miss old CT but dad bod CT is fun as well

Yeah he's still funny and athletic for being out of shape, but old CT was a scary mofo. "I'll smash his head and eat it" and him trash talking Wes all night long were great CT moments, and of course the Bananas backpack.

All hell breaking lose next week. Pretty sure
Tony
is dead after that cheapshot/Judo slam.

7 BB people on the next Challenge...Josh, Natalie, Da', Paulie, the Twins-Liz and Julia, and some chick that won BB Over The Top Morgan Willett. Also an ANW contestant Natalie Duran. Only 8 people that are actually from Real World/The Challenge out of 29 people. Lol

7 BB people on the next Challenge...Josh, Natalie, Da', Paulie, the Twins-Liz and Julia, and some chick that won BB Over The Top Morgan Willett. Also an ANW contestant Natalie Duran. Only 8 people that are actually from Real World/The Challenge out of 29 people. Lol
Wow. Any news on why they are going that route?

Amanda, Hunter and Cam count as Are You The One cast members and Kyle is whatever UK show he was on. So basically 12 Challenge regulars.

CT just added. I was making fun of the cast early, but the guys are pretty stacked...Bananas, Wes, CT, Zach, Kyle, Leroy, Hunter, Paulie, and maybe Joss. IDK who Ashley Cain is but dude is jacked.

Girls are pretty solid...Cara, Kam, Amanda, Ashley, Jenna, Nany, Natalie, and Da' and maybe Laurel. Natalie Duran could be really good if she's mentally strong.

CT just added. I was making fun of the cast early, but the guys are pretty stacked...Bananas, Wes, CT, Zach, Kyle, Leroy, Hunter, Paulie, and maybe Joss. IDK who Ashley Cain is but dude is jacked.

Girls are pretty solid...Cara, Kam, Amanda, Ashley, Jenna, Nany, Natalie, and Da' and maybe Laurel. Natalie Duran could be really good if she's mentally strong.
Ash was on one of those awful mtv shows.

So I got the girl I'm dating into The Challenge and we finished Cuttthroat and Rivals. I miss prime CT, dude was such a monster. The Bananas backpack is my favorite challenge moment ever, and the most physically impressive thing I've seen on any show. And Rivals him going in on Wes for hours "die die die" hilarious. Oh and smashing Bananas and Tyler last elimination, **** you Adam for taking money to throw it. Punk. Lol

VN Store

Back