SCOTUS May Consider Down Syndrome Abortion Ban in What Would Be a Pivotal Case for Disability Rights

If it has a heartbeat and you stop that heartbeat permeantly , you’ve killed it . Isn’t that a defining line we all use in the world ? Here’s an example .. you live in California and you take let’s say a female dog that somebody abandoned on the street that’s pregnant , cut her open , pull out the three puppies that have heartbeats one at a time , sew her back up so she’s ok and throw away the puppies in the trash ... how many days will your name be in the National news and how many years in jail will you get ? Oh and do you get one psych evaluation or two ?

That is not really a good analogy because with abortion the potential mother has weighed her options and consents to the procedure. I believe as others have stated that there must be a balancing act because you are forcing another human to act as an incubator for another human. I believe that early on in the pregnancy the balancing act tips in favor of the mother and later it tips towards the unborn.

If it has a heartbeat and you stop that heartbeat permeantly , you’ve killed it . Isn’t that a defining line we all use in the world ? Here’s an example .. you live in California and you take let’s say a female dog that somebody abandoned on the street that’s pregnant , cut her open , pull out the three puppies that have heartbeats one at a time , sew her back up so she’s ok and throw away the puppies in the trash ... how many days will your name be in the National news and how many years in jail will you get ? Oh and do you get one psych evaluation or two ?

Is that what's happening, random pregnant chicks are being scooped off the street and forced into unwilling mutilating abortions?

Is that what's happening, random pregnant chicks are being scooped off the street and forced into unwilling mutilating abortions?

Is that what you read ? I believe I gave it as an example of life ( heartbeat ) I also was pointing out how silly society is . Now that I’ve explained it in detail to you , did it help or do you really want me to answer the question you asked ?

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
That is not really a good analogy because with abortion the potential mother has weighed her options and consents to the procedure. I believe as others have stated that there must be a balancing act because you are forcing another human to act as an incubator for another human. I believe that early on in the pregnancy the balancing act tips in favor of the mother and later it tips towards the unborn.

I think there needs to be a clear understanding of “ life” instead of , well it’s somewhere between cells and viability . If we want it in as a right it should be defined . But like everyone thats just my 2 cents worth .

Reactions: McDad
You equated a woman's choice to have an abortion to randomly torturing street dogs.

The analogy was terrible and you should feel ashamed.

Go back and read it slower . You shouldn’t have to after I explained what I posted in detail to you . I know it doesnt have pictures but at least try to sound the words out . That last part made me laugh , a troll trying to shame someone .

Go back and read it slower . You shouldn’t have to after I explained what I posted in detail to you . I know it doesnt have pictures but at least try to sound the words out . That last part made me laugh , a troll trying to shame someone .

Can you point out where I digressed from your premise or are you just going to curl up in a ball and whine that I'm not understanding your terribly executed analogy?

I'm still chuckling about how you slipped "Californians" into your dumbass example. Is that where the boogeyman dog slicers live?

Can you point out where I digressed from your premise or are you just going to curl up in a ball and whine that I'm not understanding your terribly executed analogy?

I'm still chuckling about how you slipped "Californians" into your dumbass example. Is that where the boogeyman dog slicers live?

You still haven’t learned , I don’t curl up or whine . ( you will though , eventually ) There is an example of life in there ( heart beat ) I pointed it out to you now three times . It’s also an example of how little our society views a child’s heart beat over an animals . ( this is where you SHOULD have been smart enough to figure it out ) but the whole point in the post is .. A heart beat means life , kill the heartbeat , kill the life . Now if your sensitive ass is bothered more by the dog in the example than the aborted child , I guess my point was made after all . Have you ever lived in Cali ? If you have you know why I chose it for the animal part .

You still haven’t learned , I don’t curl up or whine . ( you will though , eventually ) There is an example of life in there ( heart beat ) I pointed it out to you now three times . It’s also an example of how little our society views a child’s heart beat over an animals . ( this is where you SHOULD have been smart enough to figure it out ) but the whole point in the post is .. A heart beat means life , kill the heartbeat , kill the life . Now if your sensitive ass is bothered more by the dog in the example than the aborted child , I guess my point was made after all . Have you ever lived in Cali ? If you have you know why I chose it for the animal part .

I've ignored your diatribe that a heartbeat defines death because.....who cares how one ultimately arrives at cerebral anoxia? Dead is dead.

I've simply made the choice to point out how glaringly stupid your analogy is and how you should apologize for everyone here having to suffer through it. At this point, you're either too stupid to understand how mind-numbingly retarded it was or you don't care. Probably both.

I've ignored your diatribe that a heartbeat defines death because.....who cares how one ultimately arrives at cerebral anoxia? Dead is dead.

I've simply made the choice to point out how glaringly stupid your analogy is and how you should apologize for everyone here having to suffer through it. At this point, you're either too stupid to understand how mind-numbingly retarded it was or you don't care. Probably both.

And I’ve explained myself to a troll more than any one person should . I’m an optimist though I keep thinking no one can be that dumb so I keep trying with you .

And I’ve explained myself to a troll more than any one person should . I’m an optimist though I keep thinking no one can be that dumb so I keep trying with you .

Here you go regressing into your fetal position again. You calling me a troll is simply an admission of your inability to refute what I'm saying, you've given up - it's the last bastion of your failed argument.

All of that aside, your strawman building analogy's are simply vacuous. If you're going to bring that weak sht in here, you're going to need a 55 gallon drum of Astroglide.

If you are going to ban abortions based on the test, you might as well ban the tests as well. No need knowing anything until the child pops out if you can't make decisions based on the information.

If the new wave of disabled children appear as a result of the ban, the typical conservative attitude will probably apply as usual. For many of them, life begins at the heartbeat and ends at birth. You had a child with issues, now deal with the child with little/no state support since you decided to get pregnant in the first place.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
Here you go regressing into your fetal position again. You calling me a troll is simply an admission of your inability to refute what I'm saying, you've given up - it's the last bastion of your failed argument.

All of that aside, your strawman building analogy's are simply vacuous. If you're going to bring that weak sht in here, you're going to need a 55 gallon drum of Astroglide.

Nah you’ve already said you ignored what I was saying just to EXPLAIN your view. That’s not how this works . I just chalk it up to you being to dumb to comprehend . You being butthurt over it is amusing to me and you are quickly losing that post to like ratio you Troll so hard for . Lol

Nah you’ve already said you ignored what I was saying just to EXPLAIN your view. That’s not how this works . I just chalk it up to you being to dumb to comprehend . You being butthurt over it is amusing to me and you are quickly losing that post to like ratio you Troll so hard for . Lol

You should really abandon this argument. You have been told why your analogy is flawed and it is most definitely flawed, but you seem content to attach your intelligence to this very flawed analogy. Did the dog in your example consent to the procedure or was it simply tortured to please the torturer's twisted needs? I got news for you, if a person attacked a pregnant woman and sliced the baby out and then stitched her back up and killed the fetus you would see far more outrage than your dog example.

So again, your example sucks and you probably don't want to use it as an example of your superior intellect.

You should really abandon this argument. You have been told why your analogy is flawed and it is most definitely flawed, but you seem content to attach your intelligence to this very flawed analogy. Did the dog in your example consent to the procedure or was it simply tortured to please the torturer's twisted needs? I got news for you, if a person attacked a pregnant woman and sliced the baby out and then stitched her back up and killed the fetus you would see far more outrage than your dog example.

So again, your example sucks and you probably don't want to use it as an example of your superior intellect.

Again , Thanks . Do you have anything to add to the conversation besides my example sucked ? You do know you and your buddy sep don’t have to read what I say right ? Skip or ignore I’m ok with either .

Again , Thanks . Do you have anything to add to the conversation besides my example sucked ? You do know you and your buddy sep don’t have to read what I say right ? Skip or ignore I’m ok with either .

I have explained to you twice why your example sucked. Now it's your turn. Explain why my analysis is wrong. Watching you squirm to defend your ill-conceived example has been pretty entertaining.

I have explained to you twice why your example sucked. Now it's your turn. Explain why my analysis is wrong. Watching you squirm to defend your ill-conceived example has been pretty entertaining.

Did you not read my explainstion to sep ? Why would I repeat it to you when all you have to do is look up ? If you don’t like it move along , you’ve already expressed you opinion just like I did .

Did you not read my explainstion to sep ? Why would I repeat it to you when all you have to do is look up ? If you don’t like it move along , you’ve already expressed you opinion just like I did .

Okay, continue on acting the fool.

And I really don’t think anyone on this board is going to lose any sleep worried if either of you are convinced of anything . Just a guess .

And I really don’t think anyone on this board is going to lose any sleep worried if either of you are convinced of anything . Just a guess .

mQPu8XH.jpg

Too often the participants in the PF are simply labeled by political beliefs and stay divided. I really enjoy learning personal things about the posters here and separate them from there online personas. Thank you for sharing. Mad respect for you, my man.

Thank you.

And I agree, too often folks on here are labeled based on their political beliefs.

I don’t think there are any posters in the PF that I wouldn’t sit down and have a glass of tea with.
(There are some that I would need to pop a Xanax before hand though.). Lol

VN Store

Back