Lost VN Posters

Yep, and a mod too.

I remember at one point he relocated to the Northwest, maybe Seattle and disappeared briefly but came back after settling in, then stayed for a good bit. I remember a lot of the early guys that have been mentioned before the board got so big. DonSarge was the nemesis to most things. And the girl that fancied getting suspended for posting very racy pics of herself. I think she ended up with two or three screen names before getting permanently blocked.

I remember at one point he relocated to the Northwest, maybe Seattle and disappeared briefly but came back after settling in, then stayed for a good bit. I remember a lot of the early guys that have been mentioned before the board got so big. DonSarge was the nemesis to most things. And the girl that fancied getting suspended for posting very racy pics of herself. I think she ended up with two or three screen names before getting permanently blocked.
Lol. Don was just a grumpy dude. That had to have been 12 or 13 years ago. Actually saw one of his golf instruction videos the other day.

Lol. Don was just a grumpy dude. That had to have been 12 or 13 years ago. Actually saw one of his golf instruction videos the other day.

Pretty close to that time frame. I joined in 2004, but was in the '07, maybe '08 range before I really spent time on the board and posted anything. Don was definitely grumpy and pretty active around then. As well as you, OTD88, OWH, Milo, CCC, TRUT, some earlier KY fan maybe a female?, etc, etc,.....

VolBeef and Orange Square. Man, did Orange Square love him some Fulmer. It was creepy before Sab taught us what creepy really was.

Pretty close to that time frame. I joined in 2004, but was in the '07, maybe '08 range before I really spent time on the board and posted anything. Don was definitely grumpy and pretty active around then. As well as you, OTD88, OWH, Milo, CCC, TRUT, some earlier KY fan maybe a female?, etc, etc,.....
Was it @wildnkrazykat? If so she's still around stalking me from time to time.

Reactions: LittleCat
TBQF, I'm glad he doesn't post anymore.
He was on a tear a month or so ago. Guess he’s VN’s version of
tenor.gif

Orange empire.

I can neither confirm nor deny that He got sober and posts under a different name now as he didn’t want to be known as that guy anymore

Just a guess
Sober? Thought he was a police officer. He always said that once he reached a certain post count on VN that he would retire. Seems to be what he did.

VN Store

Back