Gator fans smell like **** thread

You know, Big Boi, you talk and you talk, and honestly all I really hear is the brittle bravado of a guy who HOPES he's got something good while pretending that he knows it for sure.

Fact is, the fate of the Florida program with Mullen is just as much an unknown as the fate of the Tennessee program with Pruitt. Let's just wait and see who ends up winning the SEC first. That's the only real litmus test that counts.

Until then, calm your shrill energy.

Go Vols!
Definitely not a fact

You actually think 9 yrs exp as a head coach in the sec west doesn’t matter at all he’s on the same level as Pruitt?

Also what part of what I said was wishful thinking or wrong I’m not saying he’s winning titles or going to playoffs within 2020 for sure hell he may never do that

I’m saying he’s a great offensive coach and play caller and Todd Grantham is a pretty good defensive coach which he is and the strength coach was awesome which we’ve heard from day one but now I’m actually seeing it

All these things are evident if you’ve watched the games

Reactions: Gatornator
I wanted Mullen 100000000% because of his track record and the fact he brings Grantham with him.

However, Pruitt is a better DC than Grantham based on experience. I have no issues with Pruitt. In fact looking back, I would rate him #2 on the list.

I’ve gotten to meet Mullen and his family multiple times over the last 2-3 years and they truly are wonderful people and great ambassadors for any school/program they ever wind up at. Doesn’t hurt he churns our offenses left and right.

Regardless of Mullen or Pruitt, we got an 100000000000% upgrade over Butch. Not just head coach but staff as well. Pruitt and Mullen should have plenty of good battles down the road.
I agree. There should be some fun games in the upcoming years. I’ve never not thought Mullen wasn’t a good coach and a solid OC. I just Don’t know how it is or was going to work out at Florida. So far, it’s going great for them. Time will tell who got the better coach. Both could turn out great.

Definitely not a fact

You actually think 9 yrs exp as a head coach in the sec west doesn’t matter at all he’s on the same level as Pruitt?

Also what part of what I said was wishful thinking or wrong I’m not saying he’s winning titles or going to playoffs within 2020 for sure hell he may never do that

I’m saying he’s a great offensive coach and play caller and Todd Grantham is a pretty good defensive coach which he is and the strength coach was awesome which we’ve heard from day one but now I’m actually seeing it

Watch them your way and leave us out of it.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Jachai Polite might be our first all american DL in a long time

7 sacks 8.5 tfl and 4 forced fumble def has a knack for stripping that ball coming off the blindside

Him and Gardner go first rnd hoping most everyone else comes back that can like vosean if he continues his play he’s gone he’s shown a lot of improvement

Can’t wait for next Saturday! I think we can beat UGA but an ass whooping seems possible too or at least 10-14 pt loss jmo

But just cuz they’ll be pisses after LSU not like we ain’t pissed from our embarrassment last year

What y’all except just curious

Anybody telling me who cares save your time from even posting

Definitely not a fact

No... he’s not on the same level as Pruitt. He’s on a much lower, shittier level. I mean He’s the Gators coach. It don’t get lower the. That. Pruitt is and will prove to be the much better coach.

Mullen is a good coach.... time will prove it
That’s my hang up.
What’s the standard?
Good or great and how do you define each?

I think Mullin is a good coach but I don’t think he’ll ever be great (win championships ((more than one)) time will tell but I don’t think Florida will tolerate “good” for very long.

I’ve said I’m glad we didn’t get him and the gators went nuts. But I stand by that. I’d rather take a chance with Pruitt, who I don’t even know if he’s “good” yet, than roll with a guy that I believe can’t win championships here.

That’s my hang up.
What’s the standard?
Good or great and how do you define each?

I think Mullin is a good coach but I don’t think he’ll ever be great (win championships ((more than one)) time will tell but I don’t think Florida will tolerate “good” for very long.

I’ve said I’m glad we didn’t get him and the gators went nuts. But I stand by that. I’d rather take a chance with Pruitt, who I don’t even know if he’s “good” yet, than roll with a guy that I believe can’t win championships here.
So you rather take an unproven coach then a proven good coach?

Probably already been mentioned, but if you doubted if Mullen can coach or not, look at that Mississippi State offense.

Really, really bad

Reactions: Smokey123
Probably already been mentioned, but if you doubted if Mullen can coach or not, look at that Mississippi State offense.

Really, really bad

More specifically, Mullen had Fitzgerald playing like a rising Heisman candidate, while this year, he’s really close to being benched and looks completely lost.

More specifically, Mullen had Fitzgerald playing like a rising Heisman candidate, while this year, he’s really close to being benched and looks completely lost.
2 different systems. Idk if Moorehead will be the answer or not, but he has to get his players that fit his scheme.

2 different systems. Idk if Moorehead will be the answer or not, but he has to get his players that fit his scheme.

Why? Mullen's players on UF's roster do not typically fit his scheme, yet he found ways to make them play in positions to make them successful. I don't expect the best output from a coach to be the first year, but you gotta work with what you have, not force your scheme and watch your team lose most of their games (cough... Frost... cough).

With what we’ve been through.....yes.
I’ve had enough of coaching that wins 9-10 and doesn’t win championships.
Yeah I'm sick of all these 10 win years the past decade and championships the past 2 decades. Wait that's plural. I meant championship the past 2 decades. I've said it before, this isn't the 90s when it was just us and Florida. Going to be harder to win in this era. More competition and harder to out recruit.

VN Store

Back