Manifest (NBC)

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Watched the pilot yesterday (aired Monday)

I liked the pilot. It'll be interesting to see where they go with it

I really like this show so far. It's thought provoking. Future humans or aliens still can't be ruled out. Clearly who or what is controlling the narrative wants certain moments in time/history to be altered by these passengers. To what end though? Is it just a goodwill type of show, to help out those in need or is there a deeper point to it like the future has gone to hell and certain little moments in history need to be fixed to help it? The premise as of now is very reminiscent of the Travelers on Netflix.

Wow, I watched the first 3 episodes last night and didn't finish until around 1:30AM in the morning. I just couldn't stop I needed to know what else was happening.

A few things I noticed.

The alien looking shadow (for a split second) on the concrete pillar when the lady got in her car in the parking garage. That relates to the tall shadow man the kid drew in his "family" picture.

Call me crazy but the shadow on the wall didn't match the maid that supposedly killed her.

Also the continued recurrence of 828 I didn't think much of it but I noticed again when they were chasing that lady in the mall a clock read "8:28"

The marker in the blood, gives some credence to the extraterrestrial theory about the starting and stoping of the heart suddenly or what ever the doctor said.

I just hope this thing doesn't end up like Lost I gave up on it long before it finally ended as I got tired of it not seeming to be going anywhere.

I missed last nights episode. I'll try and watch it today

Feels like it’s going somewhere. Not a bad episode yet. Danny’s support group pisses me off.

Today NBC ordered 3 more episodes of Manifest to bring the total number of episodes to 16 and is calling that a full season order.

I just watched the pilot last night. These types of shows are great. I haven’t watched a network drama in a while.

A good episode with the story of everyone else during the flight

Lots of compelling hypotheticals. Lose someone you love, find new love and move on. The one you loved comes back...?

Anybody still watching it? Ben's wife seems like a real cvnt after last night's episode.
Haven’t watched last night’s but yeah...she’s been annoying all season. It’s an interesting hypothetical to ask yourself if your loved one disappeared for five years and you moved on but? She’s still annoying.

Haven’t watched last night’s but yeah...she’s been annoying all season. It’s an interesting hypothetical to ask yourself if your loved one disappeared for five years and you moved on but? She’s still annoying.
I get all that, but wait until you see her last night.

I get all that, but wait until you see her last night.
images

VN Store

Back