The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

I’m so pissed. I was out of town this weekend and changed my lineup to start J Winston at QB. When I got back on WiFi checked and it never went through. Anyway after last night the guy I was playing had Tyreek Hill and I was down 34.5 points a D Adams left. He scored 33 for me 🤦🏻‍♂️

I need Aaron Jones to score 37 points tonight so i can win 2 leagues, he'll probably get 7.

F Aaron Jones, McCarthy and the whole state of Wisconsin. Lost 130-141 I would have beaten every other team in the league, I had Gordon and Tyreek and still lost.

I'm gonna ask the commish if I can drop Aaron Jones twice.

So, this season is going well through week 6. I have lost 2 games on either the last play or something stupid that happens on the last drive and at one point, my RB1, RB2, WR1, WR2, WR3 were all questionable and my TE's ankle exploded. Now, I'm trotting out Wendell Smallwood and Javorious Allen in multiple weeks because Leonard Fournette and Jay Ajayi were my starters lol.

With Cupp being out Sunday.. For my flex should I go Phillip Lindsay against Arizona. Or gamble with Dalvin Cook against the Jets since he's been full practice.

That's how I was leaning as well. Not sure what Cool will do just yet.
I liked him a lot coming into the season, i drafted him in 3 leagues. With the injury and the line sucking and them becoming a pass happy team it sucks, but Murray's last week gives me hope about the run game. We'll see what happens.

I wonder if he will get those long targets like last week, Ive been burned more than once chasing the last week's points.
Goodwin is a more dangerous receiver, but also more boom or bust. Edelman may be more 'consistent' but I don't see his point total being that high.

*they're both projected to get 7 points via ESPN. Both rated as a WR3 based on matchups.

Goodwin is a more dangerous receiver, but also more boom or bust. Edelman may be more 'consistent' but I don't see his point total being that high.

*they're both projected to get 7 points via ESPN. Both rated as a WR3 based on matchups.

exactly which is what makes it such a hard all. Right now Im leaning Edelman as that bears pass rush will force the short passes.

In one league i started Arizona's defense (3 pts) and had Lindsay (16) and Sanders (25) on the bench. Luckily my opponent had Denver on the bench.

VN Store

Back