Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

Big match starting now in UEFA Champions League on TNT
Kane and Tottenham Vs Messi and Barcelona

Pulisic has missed two games with a calf injury and they scored 7 goals without him. This team is like the showtime Lakers. They won on a walkoff free kick in the 96th minute. It was 25 yards out and froze the keeper for the 4-3 win.

Even tho I'd rather see CP in the EPL, I'm so glad he's on this team.

wow, city awarded a penalty and mahrez launches it over the cross bar

pretty entertaining game from probably the top 2 finishing teams this year

wow, city awarded a penalty and mahrez launches it over the cross bar

pretty entertaining game from probably the top 2 finishing teams this year
I was hoping for a draw.
Arsenal has won 9 in a row and are just two points behind City, Liverpool and Chelsea.
COYG

So bored with the international break, ready for the Premier League to pick back up.

I actually like it just because there is less overlap with football season. I watch college football, NFL, UFC, Bellator, NBA, and European soccer. It's getting hard to keep up. I wish the Euros had our soccer schedule.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I actually like it just because there is less overlap with football season. I watch college football, NFL, UFC, Bellator, NBA, and European soccer. It's getting hard to keep up. I wish the Euros had our soccer schedule.
Usually they play early on the weekends so it doesn’t interfere

I'm a very casual soccer fan. The one thing that is the most difficult to me is figuring out the "season" schedule. Seems like they are playing....go away for months....then come back within the same season. But maybe it's just me being too casual watching and being used to full, continuous seasons in other sports.

Reactions: n_huffhines
I'm a very casual soccer fan. The one thing that is the most difficult to me is figuring out the "season" schedule. Seems like they are playing....go away for months....then come back within the same season. But maybe it's just me being too casual watching and being used to full, continuous seasons in other sports.

It's hard to stay on top of it.

Preseason starts in July, regular season goes from August until May with a few weeks off for International breaks.

VN Store

Back