The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Well my prediction was hugely proven wrong because Henry was contained and didn't run for more than 101 yards and 1 touchdown instead 0 touchdowns, Mariota throwing 2 touchdowns didn't happen instead 0 touchdowns, and Titans defense with 2 interceptions instead they had 1 in the 1st Half.
It wasn't the Titans rebounding defeating the Ravens in a great dramatic entertaining close exciting game 24-17 instead it was the Ravens rebounding to win a no sweat ALL too easy game with Ravens outplaying the Titans for the entire game 21-0 to win their 1st road game, and the defense looked like the 2000 Ravens or maybe greater since they had more than 8 sacks and a shutout road victory which is extremely challenging.

The 2 guys that picked the Ravens of MVP Podcasts were hugely proven right not proven wrong because Ravens didn't just win in Nashville it was a abomination since 21-0 ALL TOO Easy Ravens victory with a shutout with Ravens looking like the 2000 Ravens except 1 that has a effective offense and effective QB.
This can be called the A Nightmare in Nashville because it was exactly that for Titans and all Titans fans. The Ravens were Tyrannical Monster Birds that terrorized and owned the Titans.

1 of the worst ever defeats for Titans losing to the Ravens, wow I really wish I had just went to a Haunted House so I didn't see that Abomination or went to the Horror movie Hell Fest because would have been most likely entertaining, watchable, and wouldn't be frustrated seeing a horror slasher movie with a original idea because set inside a Haunted Carnival House during Halloween doubtful that has been used by other movies with a murderer that is challenging to find since other entertainers that scare persons in the same area.

My thoughts post game.

1) Mariota just isn't the qb the Titans need to move forward.

2) The offensive line is very, very bad. There is some talent at tackle but the interior is bad.

3) I cannot stand to watch Henry run. He leaves 2 to 3 yards on the field every time. He's a 250 pound running back with a scat back mentality.

4) no playmakers at receiver.

5) no leaders on offense or defense.

6) linebacker talent is not there. Corners need to be better. Butler is better suited as a reserve guy.

7) pass rush was nonexistent.

Guys this football team isn't very good after all, some fools gold. The coaching staff helped them cover up some pretty glaring holes. We gave up way too much in the last draft, we need help all over the place.

Reactions: 508mikey
Well I drove about 300 miles to watch my first Titans game and well.....it sucked. I guess I am used to Neyland but it was extremely quiet. Even when it was a close game. Not to mention the team looked like hot garbage as a whole. Offense looked putrid, defense couldnt get a stop on 3rd down in the 1st half, and even Kern shanked a punt. Just pathetic. Needless to say instead of going back to Nashville I think I will just go to more UT games.

Well I drove about 300 miles to watch my first Titans game and well.....it sucked. I guess I am used to Neyland but it was extremely quiet. Even when it was a close game. Not to mention the team looked like hot garbage as a whole. Offense looked putrid, defense couldnt get a stop on 3rd down in the 1st half, and even Kern shanked a punt. Just pathetic. Needless to say instead of going back to Nashville I think I will just go to more UT games.

There was a day and time when that stadium was absolutely rocking. The team had completely sucked out all of the excitement over the past decade and change.

Titans are averaging 14.5 points a game. League average is 24.1

Titans have went 3 of the 6 games without scoring a TD.

Where do we go from here? Entering the season I felt like we had one of the more talented offenses in the NFL, but if LaFleur can’t make things work then there really is a problem. We desperately need help at every position on that side of the ball outside of OT. I’m also still a believer in Mariota, but I don’t know how much longer he’ll be in Nashville. This next draft is going to have to be offense-heavy.

Titans offense has been mostly anemic and they'll need to be way damn more productive to win games including vs a playing great Chargers team.

The London game Titans Chargers starts at 8:30 central time which is a flaw because this might not be on local CBS, and I do want to watch the entire game.
It might be on Radio except not the same as watching the game.

Any restaurants that have NFL Sunday Ticket open 11 am so I can't go to Jerzes, Buffalo Wings and Rings, Old Chicago, DJ's Dugout or any other restaurant that has NFL Sunday ticket to watch the entire Chargers Titans game.
When it's 11AM the game is likely to be in the 4th Quarter with 10 minutes or less left. So I really hope it's on Local CBS, and if not then Radio.

The London game Titans Chargers starts at 8:30 central time which is a flaw because this might not be on local CBS, and I do want to watch the entire game.

Any restaurants that have NFL Sunday Ticket open 11 am so I can't go to Jerzes, Buffalo Wings and Rings, Old Chicago, DJ's Dugout or any other restaurant that has NFL Sunday ticket to watch the entire Chargers Titans game.
When it's 11AM the game is likely to be in the 4th Quarter with 10 minutes or less left. So I really hope it's on Local CBS, and if not then Radio.

I skipped ahead to Sunday on my guide and it shows to have the game on Sunday on CBS

Reactions: firestorm
Titans offense has been mostly anemic and they'll need to be way damn more productive to win games including vs a playing great Chargers team.

Don’t waste your time.

I thought Titans had ugliest offense in the league until I watched Arizona on Thursday night. That was hot dookie.

VN Store

Back