Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still built it. Moorhead is a great offensive coach and Shoop is a great defensive coach. They arguably have a better staff than they did last year
True. Makes me wonder why he left for Florida this time when he had the cupboard full at MSU and Florida's is so bare.

See. I just once again confused McGill with Newt. Maybe the avatars causes the mix-ups, since I'm always on my phone and they are so little, plus my eyesight has gone to hell over the last couple of years
I think he's saying even Newt didn't pick Kentucky to win, just cover.

Reactions: Darth_Shiveman
McGill, I like your Kentucky pick. I won't be surprised if Miss. St. wins, but it will be an one score game, either way, imo.
I think he's saying even Newt didn't pick Kentucky to win, just cover.
I'm not quite as dumb as I look. I do have a little bit of reading comprehension aptitude. Even tho, I thought McGill was Newt. I still thought and think the MSU@KY game will be close, whoever wins and that KY will cover, as u can plainly see from my original post.

Georgia/Mizzu is going to be a great game imo. Doubt the upset happens but the Dawgs will have To survive a scare today. Take a second mortgage out on your house and bet the over. Shootout coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back