That's racist!

Maybe more people try to touch my hair because I’m so handsome and my hair is so nice. Maybe that guy is an ugly dude. Maybe he has experienced it but denies it because he is the type who wants to fit in and act like racism doesn’t happen. Maybe it hasn’t happened to him. Who knows?

It has happened to me and others I know more times than I can count.

No one is crying. I didn’t bring it up. I have actual experience and knowledge about the subject. But we all know people like you would rather make crap up to fit what you believe.

So you are saying they want to touch your hair because of your good looks, but you find that offensive and racist?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Nice of you to lie like that but there are literally dozens of studies and statistics to support my facts. The Trump administration is also trying to erase protections put in place to stop the predatory lending that happens to people of color.

But I’m sure some obscure conservative think tank has one unsubstantiated example that you are going off of.
Weird. I wonder why that predatory lending seems to impact POC's more than others. Hmm.....I wonder...

Reactions: T-TownVol
I think it’s fair for someone to call the act racist, but I wouldn’t call the person a racist.

I’m confused by this question because I can read it a few different ways. If you see someone as different and that makes you refrain from doing something, then that differential treatment based on race is arguably racist (kinda depends on the circumstances).

Alternate reading: if you touch their hair, for a different reason (not because it’s exotic, but because you’re checking for lice or something), then it’s probably not racist, but you shouldn’t be touching anyone’s hair without permission.
Like having lower requirements for school and jobs right? Thats ok and not racist..

'He doesn't like white people': Police believe DC jogger was simply targeted for her race when she was stabbed seven times by homeless man high on K2

The homeless man charged with the first-degree murder of a Washington DC bride-to-be as she jogged two blocks from her home, may have been motivated to kill her because of her race.

Anthony Crawford, 23, was arrested after the stabbing of Wendy Martinez, 35, on Wednesday and a report states the slaying may have happened because the attacker didn't like white people.

'Investigators looking into possibility murder of jogger Wendy Martinez might have been “racially motivated.” Suspect Anthony Crawford “does not like white people.” Also has history of mental illness and K2 addiction.' wusa9.com reporter Bruce Leshan tweeted Friday.

Police arrested Crawford, a black male, on Wednesday evening after speaking to multiple witnesses and acquaintances of the man.

An autopsy found that Martinez had been stabbed on the 'left side' and 'back' of her head, the 'right side of the face,' 'the lower right neck,' twice on the 'left side of the neck,' and once in the 'back.'
5084B88100000578-6195473-image-a-13_1537579527075.jpg

Police believe DC jogger was targeted for race when she was stabbed seven times by man high on K2 | Daily Mail Online

'He doesn't like white people': Police believe DC jogger was simply targeted for her race when she was stabbed seven times by homeless man high on K2

The homeless man charged with the first-degree murder of a Washington DC bride-to-be as she jogged two blocks from her home, may have been motivated to kill her because of her race.

Anthony Crawford, 23, was arrested after the stabbing of Wendy Martinez, 35, on Wednesday and a report states the slaying may have happened because the attacker didn't like white people.

'Investigators looking into possibility murder of jogger Wendy Martinez might have been “racially motivated.” Suspect Anthony Crawford “does not like white people.” Also has history of mental illness and K2 addiction.' wusa9.com reporter Bruce Leshan tweeted Friday.

Police arrested Crawford, a black male, on Wednesday evening after speaking to multiple witnesses and acquaintances of the man.

An autopsy found that Martinez had been stabbed on the 'left side' and 'back' of her head, the 'right side of the face,' 'the lower right neck,' twice on the 'left side of the neck,' and once in the 'back.'

Police believe DC jogger was targeted for race when she was stabbed seven times by man high on K2 | Daily Mail Online
He just wanted to touch her hair with a pointy boi.

No mention of a hate crime.....

I am sure the K2 had nothing to do with it. that stuff messes people up. even after the high goes away.

Reactions: NashVol11
MSNBC star Joy Reid sued by Trump supporter for Defamation

MSNBC host Joy Reid is being sued for defamation by a California woman who accused the “AM Joy” star of falsely accusing her on social media of screaming racial slurs at a minor because she is a Trump supporter.

Roslyn La Liberte – who was wearing a red “Make America Great Again” cap during the incident in question – filed the lawsuit in Eastern District Court of New York on Tuesday. She claims that Reid “used her substantial social media presence, fame, and reputation as a hard-hitting journalist” to tell her followers that La Liberte “screamed abhorrent racial slurs” at a 14-year-old boy.

A photo from a Simi Valley, Calif. city council meeting went viral last June when it appeared that La Liberte was involved in a heated conversation with a young boy. According to the plaintiff, Reid sent a series of tweets claiming the viral photo showed the Trump supporter screaming in the face of the young man and retweeting to her followers that La Liberte “needs to be put on blast.”

The suit claims Reid falsely tweeted that La Liberte showed up “to a rally” and “screamed” that Luevanos is “going to be the first deported,” calling the boy a “dirty Mexican” in the process.

The suit indicates that Reid was not present at the event, which was a City Council meeting, not a political “rally,” and that she ‘made up out of whole cloth the accusation that La Liberte screamed racial slurs.”

The young man in the photo, 14-year-old Joseph Luevanos, told a local Fox affiliate that the conversation was civil and that La Liberte doesn’t deserve to be harassed as a result of the viral photo. The conversation was even captured on video and fails to coincide with Reid's claim that La Liberte mistreated Luevanos.

“A few days later and despite the fact that the young man previously and publicly denied Reid’s account of events, Reid openly compared La Liberte’s alleged conduct to racism during the Jim Crow era, stating, in part: ‘History sometimes repeats. And it is full of rage,’” the suit claims.

The lawsuit also claims that the MSNBC star “made up” the fact that La Liberte screamed racial slurs at the minor – resulting in an onslaught of hateful and threatning messages aimed at the plaintiff.

MSNBC star Joy Reid sued by Trump supporter for defamation

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back