Big Brother

But he showed no intelligence in the way he went After Paul.. I think even a casual viewer of the show should know that when you have a strong personality Clash with someone you hide it at least for a while. You don't declare war on the first day

I missed the second part of this. I agree, but I don't think he counted on a house full of fluffers, and assumed nobody would be stupid enough to want Paul around.

I missed the second part of this. I agree, but I don't think he counted on a house full of fluffers, and assumed nobody would be stupid enough to want Paul around.
It came out well in the end. I may be alone in this but I actually liked Josh's game. He had no game plan at all except to be disruptive and he was pretty good at being disruptive.

Cody was pretty unlikeable in his season. I've liked him much better since he got out of the house. Thought him and Jess were great on Amazing Race.
When the house ganged up on him I kind of started pulling for him. Even though he was a sociopath. His “Victim Noises” Line was hilarious.

1537719950455.gif

Called every jury vote correctly but JC's. I thought for sure he'd be bitter toward Tyler and vote Kaycee. Oh well. Both were deserving, IMO, but I was cheering for Kaycee, so I'm glad she won.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Called every jury vote correctly but JC's. I thought for sure he'd be bitter toward Tyler and vote Kaycee. Oh well. Both were deserving, IMO, but I was cheering for Kaycee, so I'm glad she won.

Thought either deserved to win as well, but definitely thought KC would win against either person she took. How about Tyler for AFP? :rolleyes:

Kaycee played a perfect game. Tyler's moves were going to have to be the difference maker. When he said Brett was his biggest move, I laughed out loud. Using double eviction night to get out the 4th best player of 5 remaining housemates (because he came after your GF) is not a big move....

Probably the happiest I've been about someone winning in a long time. She seems like a great person and I wish we were best friends. Thought she would lose when they were getting questioned, but Tyler just kind of rambled too. Agree with Huff, Kaycee played flawlessly.

I thought you couldn't win AFP, if you made final 2? JCs face when she was about to announce who won, he thought it was is. Lol

Also Rachel>>>disappointment face. And **** Chris and Bay. Kind of sad they didn't let Moonbeam speak.

Fessy was bitter at Kaycee going into the jury house. He kept bitching that it was the first thing she won all year. He had no reason to be bitter at Tyler.

Rock Star had no reason to be bitter at Tyler over Kaycee.

Scottie had reason to be bitter, but he didn't seem bitter. He talked as if he admired Tyler's game.

Baleigh is bitter.

Sam is bitter.

Tyler got his girlfriend's vote and 3 votes from people that could have easily been bitter, but were not. So to say he lost because of a bitter jury is inaccurate, IMO. More people voted against their bitterness than vice versa.

Tyler lost because of poor jury management and Kaycee had won 8 competitions with no enemies. It's not like a floater beat him because of 5+ angry votes.

Fun fact, the only other minority* to win Big Brother was an Asian woman (Jun).

*unless you count gingers

Probably the happiest I've been about someone winning in a long time. She seems like a great person and I wish we were best friends. Thought she would lose when they were getting questioned, but Tyler just kind of rambled too. Agree with Huff, Kaycee played flawlessly.

I thought you couldn't win AFP, if you made final 2? JCs face when she was about to announce who won, he thought it was is. Lol

I was really happy last year...well not because Josh won, but because what's his name lost...again.

So evidently BeastMode, Josh, Victor, and Zach have been contacted for The Challenge. Josh would get eaten alive, Zach could be fun. Paulie probably has a lifetime invite at this point.

VN Store

Back