Destiny 2 (PS4 PS4 Pro Xbone PC)

Yes, after melting the 3 bosses in Tier 3 we all jumped down where the chest appears, nothing happened for about 20 to 30 seconds and then these other bosses and adds appeared, all were immune...
None of us knew what to do....After time ran out a chest appeared...
You unlocked the heroic version of Blind Well. I haven't run it, so can't tell you what to do. Should be plenty of info on YouTube, though.

Reactions: bigslk
Heroic is fairly easy this week. It's a big ogre. You need to kill witches on one side to get relics. Throw them at the boss. Repeat with 2 ogres on opposite side. Throw those at boss to remove shield. Then burn. We had 7 of us. Final boss went down with 2 min to spare..it's not hard with a group. Knives and tethers/melting point will take down most of it.

First time you do it you'll get a good power drop. It was 7 or more above my light.

Reactions: bigslk
My first (and only, so far) new exotic is the Oathkeeper gauntlets for the Hunter. Pretty fun, though strictly for use with Bow. Makes it a niche exotic.

I've gotten 3 exotics, Ace of Spades.
Not sure what the chest piece is called but wasn't from D1. I'm wanting to say something like Gwisin Vest. Not sure
Got the D1 grenade launcher, The Prospector.

Last edited:
I've gotten 3 exotics, Ace of Spades.
Not sure what the chest piece is called but wasn't from D1. I'm wanting to say something like Gwisin Vest. Not sure
Got the D1 grenade launcher, The Prospector.
That chest is the best exotic for the new Hunter Solar class. Regenerates your super.

Correction: Void class, not Solar.

I've really not used my Gwisin Vest, it's a lower level then what I'm running. Haven't infused Vest yet to make it a higher level.
Just finished my arc sub-class. Hopefully get another seed of light to start my solar for hunter.

As a Solar Warlock, I am everyones best friend :) The Well of Radiance is like a public hug I can give everyone :) I NEED the Phoenix Protocol though

As a Solar Warlock, I am everyones best friend :) The Well of Radiance is like a public hug I can give everyone :) I NEED the Phoenix Protocol though
That new subclass is making want to main Warlock! I'm loving it! Running Sunbracers currently. The way you can cycle your abilities is insane. I'll throw a grenade, melee an add, chuck a bunch of grenades (can even make one or more healing/empowering grenades), drop my rift, then I've already got my original grenade back! The super makes you and your team nearly invincible and gives a 35% damage buff! I know the Phoenix Protocol lets you pretty much chain your super, but this Sunbracers setup is awesome!

Reactions: BearCat204
FYI: 1 raid chest is very easily accessible now. You no longer have to glitch out to get to it. Use the wishing wall to skip to the 2nd encounter and then backtrack.

A second raid chest is now available due to the wishing wall. Appears only Titans and Warlocks can make the jump. Although, I'm sure someone has figured out how to with a hunter by now...maybe.

These don't drop powerful gear or masterwork'ed curated drops, but they do drop raid weapons and raid armor. I'm still a week away from raiding; I don't mind picking up some raid weapons early to try them out.

Also, if you don't have Ace of Spades yet, they made the questline a lot easier yesterday by easing the Gambit requirements.

Last edited:
Reactions: BearCat204
FYI: 1 raid chest is very easily accessible now. You no longer have to glitch out to get to it. Use the wishing wall to skip to the 2nd encounter and then backtrack.

A second raid chest is now available due to the wishing wall. Appears only Titans and Warlocks can make the jump. Although, I'm sure someone has figured out how to with a hunter by now...maybe.

These don't drop powerful gear or masterwork'ed curated drops, but they do drop raid weapons and raid armor. I'm still a week away from raiding; I don't mind picking up some raid weapons early to try them out.

Also, if you don't have Ace of Spades yet, they made the questline a lot easier yesterday by easing the Gambit requirements.
Thanks for this

Well...it's "new".

Seems to drop from Spider bounties. Is that where yours came from?

Is the Wanted Silent Fang bounty the last wanted bounty or will more keep popping up...
Just asking, haven't been able to select a wanted bounty for a couple of days since Silent Fang... Still no exotics from the Spider bounties.

Did get the Chaperone the other day.

Last edited:
Not 100% sure but I think that bounty rotates each week. Still no Lord of Wolves for me either off those Spider bounties.

The Corrupted Strike is pretty good.
Still like the Prison of Elders strike the best so far....

Been doing a lot of Blind Well, still looking for that seed of light for my Hunter, solar class..

Did join another clan, actually ran Nightfall and some other stuff I haven't been able to do as a clan member...

Not 100% sure but I think that bounty rotates each week. Still no Lord of Wolves for me either off those Spider bounties.
I got a merciless to drop randomly Saturday night. My first exotic “drop” in the game. Actually dropped from a yellow bar in a 500 strike.

Just got my first Forsaken exotic drop from one of spiders bounties. Got the Lord of the Wolves shotgun 😁

If I get one more sidearm or edge transit drop as my power engram, I am going to destroy my PS4
I’ve experienced the same thing. I just think of it as bringing my overall power up so it doesn’t bother me.

Also, finished the quest for “the chaperone”. Pretty good in PvP. Wouldn’t be my first choice in PvE.

Edge Transit is the only heavy weapon in the general reward pool. It's crazy they launched with 1. So, unless you're in Gambit which has a couple heavies, or specific activities that have a special pool, you're getting an ET if it's power. That also means any prime engram that's heavy is an Edge Transit.

The number of weapons are lacking overall in Forsaken. They need more perks too. It's better, but not great. Then again, that's pretty much Destiny since it started.

Edge Transit is the only heavy weapon in the general reward pool. It's crazy they launched with 1. So, unless you're in Gambit which has a couple heavies, or specific activities that have a special pool, you're getting an ET if it's power. That also means any prime engram that's heavy is an Edge Transit.

The number of weapons are lacking overall in Forsaken. They need more perks too. It's better, but not great. Then again, that's pretty much Destiny since it started.
Yeah I get that and I know its an issue. I still don't understand why all I get dropped for the most part are sidearms lol. RNG hasn't been good to me since I came back to D2

VN Store

Back