Kavanaugh Confirmation

He posted Garrett's picture and implied she might have mistaken him for Kavanaugh. The implication is that, if she was in fact attacked, Garrett might have been the real assailant.

If that implication is unsourced (and I have too much respect for Whelan to jump to that conclusion at the moment), then the implication is irresponsible at best and defamatory at worst. If you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you.
It was carefully written. Nothing he wrote can be proven to be a lie.

He posted Garrett's picture and implied she might have mistaken him for Kavanaugh. The implication is that, if she was in fact attacked, Garrett might have been the real assailant.

If that implication is unsourced (and I have too much respect for Whelan to jump to that conclusion at the moment), then the implication is irresponsible at best and defamatory at worst. If you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you.
He never said she was attacked. He stated that he didn't know what may or may not have happened. Where is the lie?

And here we go. Good behavior, teleprompter Donny couldn't last. Will probably slut shame her before the night is done.

Yep, you got him now. I mean, what kind of question is asking why the authorities weren't contacted over the alleged commission of a crime? How dare he??! Makes no sense at all!

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Yep, you got him now. I mean, what kind of question is asking why the authorities weren't contacted over the alleged commission of a crime? How dare he??! Makes no sense at all!

It wouldn't have been an FBI matter. Seems like he was asking a rhetorical question. But it was a rally, so plenty of rhetoric to be found.

It wouldn't have been an FBI matter. Seems like he was asking a rhetorical question. But it was a rally, so plenty of rhetoric to be found.

The question is still valid. The whole timing of all of this is as ridiculous as when those women came out against Trump when he was running for president. This whole thing is just yet another desperation move by the democrats.

Both sides are comical to me. To believe her, at this time, is stupid. But so many, for partisan reasons, have gone chips in. To dismiss her bc it’s been 30 years, for what I view as partisan reasons, have also gone Chips in.

I am not ok with her trying to dictate how the proceeding should go. The FBI has no business investigating it.

Both sides are comical to me. To believe her, at this time, is stupid. But so many, for partisan reasons, have gone chips in. To dismiss her bc it’s been 30 years, for what I view as partisan reasons, have also gone Chips in.

I am not ok with her trying to dictate how the proceeding should go. The FBI has no business investigating it.

I don't disagree with you, but her decision to play along with the Dems on their delay tactics have harmed her credibility IMO. How traumatized is she to use this alleged incident in a political game? If she simply agreed to come forward and share her story with the committee, I'd be more inclined to believe her. Instead of that, she has taken her story and used it as a tool to push a partisan ploy in order to delay the confirmation. She hasn't acted like the traumatized victim of a crime, IMO. She's acted more like an agent of the Democrats. None of this has been about getting at the truth. All of it has been about derailing the confirmation process.

The KellyAnne orchestrated strategy (i.e., teleprompter Donny) all week has been to not blame the victim or to minimize her story. Here Donny is effectively doing both, saying she it was her fault she didn't go to the FBI 36 years ago (which is false, since it was a state crime) and minimizing the attack (implying it really wasn't that tramatic or that big of a deal if nothing was done in response to it).

The question is still valid. The whole timing of all of this is as ridiculous as when those women came out against Trump when he was running for president. This whole thing is just yet another desperation move by the democrats.

Well from what I've gathered, Trump could make the request. Although he says it wouldn't be something the FBI would normally do, it has been a point of contention.

Either way Investigations are their business, if they ever come to a consensus, I think they'd do a fine job.

The KellyAnne orchestrated strategy (i.e., teleprompter Donny) all week has been to not blame the victim or to minimize her story. Here Donny is effectively doing both, saying she it was her fault she didn't go to the FBI 36 years ago (which is false, since it was a state crime) and minimizing the attack (implying it really wasn't that tramatic or that big of a deal if nothing was done in response to it).

Honestly it doesn't matter. The lines have been drawn and the daily outrage culture will move on to the next thing.

Well from what I've gathered, Trump could make the request. Although he says it wouldn't be something the FBI would normally do, it has been a point of contention.

Either way Investigations are their business, if they ever come to a consensus, I think they'd do a fine job.

I'm sure the dems wish Comey, Strzock and Page could head up this investigation.

Reactions: red butler
Wait I thought the FBI was who needed to investigate this?

Or he simply asked a relevant question.

I understand you want to read all kinds of evil into every comment Trump makes, but it doesn't make it so. Yes, he's often an obnoxious prick, but he can pull that off without you or your friends trying to add your own translations into the mix. What he asked is a relevant question. Why didn't she come forward sooner? Why is she even now trying to dictate terms instead of simply testifying to her story? Does she want the truth out there or is she simply playing along with the delay tactic? All relevant because her actions make them relevant. It's not about victim blaming, it's about trying to find the truth. Which one is the actual victim here?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back