Colorado on the ROAD vs Colorado State:
Total Yards: 596
Passing: 338
Rushing: 258

Arkansas on the ROAD vs CSU:
Total Yards: 437
Passing: 138
Rushing: 299

Florida's offense is terrible. Vols win 24-13.

Like several other posters, I expect an ugly, low-scoring game. I will be very interested to see how we match up with them on both sides of the ball. Unfortunately, I expect our offensive inconsistency to continue. I completely agree with Nick that turnovers and rushing yards will be key. Hopefully, with the '98 guys around, some of that NC magic will rub off on us, but somehow I can't avoid the feeling that there is another gut punch on the way. Blame it on my BVS.

UF - 14
UT - 13

Really disappointing that we're going to have thousands of empty seats for the freaking FLORIDA GAME. What is wrong with this country!? Back in my day, we would've killed people to get Florida tickets at face value!
Two teams that havent looked that good this year. TN jacking up the face on ticket prices will do that 105 for face for these two teams is ridiculous

Yeah pretty wild. We have like 150 members in a group and over 700 alum/fans in the valley

I lived there for 2.5 years in Peoria and Glendale. My sister still lives there in San Tan Valley. I liked it there, but it's just too busy for me. I don't care for the city life. I back in west TN (God's country) sitting on 5 acres surrounded by corn and bean fields and no neighbors. Way more my speed.

Florida vs Colorado State at HOME:
Total yards: 341
Passing: 119
Rushing: 222

Colorado on the ROAD vs Colorado State:
Total Yards: 596
Passing: 338
Rushing: 258

Arkansas on the ROAD vs CSU:
Total Yards: 437
Passing: 138
Rushing: 299

Florida's offense is terrible. Vols win 24-13.
Colorado was not on the road against CSU. The game is played in Mile High stadium in Denver. Colorado State has one of the worst defenses I have ever seen in person. I was there for the Hawaii game and Colorado game. They rarely get a hand on a offensive player.

Heart wants LXXVII - nulla UT. 😃

Head says 17-10 UF in hopefully the last ugly game in this series for awhile. 😡

still not scared of this FL team. we win.

I'm not either, but UT has found so many ways to lose this game over this past decade against some really bad UF teams, I'm still having trouble picking UT in this game. If our OL was more consistent, I think we win this one going away.

I hope so. I just don't see any way we sell 5,000 tickets in the next two days, when we don't appear to have sold any in the past week.
You are mad that Florida wouldn't take all their allotment? You know that means there will be even more Tennessee fans there right? It will be a sellout.

You are mad that Florida wouldn't take all their allotment? You know that means there will be even more Tennessee fans there right? It will be a sellout.

It is incredible how people find things to Eeyore about

VN Store

Back