Captain Marvel 2019

JohnnyD1024

Starring: Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson

It was announced at Comic-Con that the Captain Marvel movie will be set in the 90's and that The Skrull will be the villains. Also the movie will feature Nick Fury with both eyes.

Starring: Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson

It was announced at Comic-Con that the Captain Marvel movie will be set in the 90's and that The Skrull will be the villains. Also the movie will feature Nick Fury with both eyes.

Yeah, rumor has it, SPOILER, maybe

A skrull takes Fury's eye out or effs it up, somehow.

Btw, I think Brie will make a killer Captain Marvel. U know in the comic she starts out as Ms Marvel, losing her powers to Rogue, then becomes Binary and hangs out with the Starjammers (led by Cyclops Dad) and finally Cap Marvel

Is it one of the avengers movies? No. But looks like it will hold its own against the stand alone mcu movies. I’m looking forward to it.

Looks pretty good to me. Her voice didn’t strike me as what I imagined for some reason but that’s a minor thing.

Love when she punches the old lady on the subway.... obviously a shrull.

I’m not getting the “meh” effect some of you all are getting by any means. I think this looks terrific.
As a childhood comic book nerd/devotee, after decades of disappointment regarding cinematic adaptations? No WAY they make Avengers work! No WAY they make Ant Man work! No WAY they make ultimate throwaway concept Guardians of the Galaxy work! Learned not to doubt these guys.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX and J-P
This was just a teaser...The Russo's have stated " She is BY FAR the most powerful Person to be introduced into the MCU".

Last edited:
kia4o3qd97n11.png

As a childhood comic book nerd/devotee, after decades of disappointment regarding cinematic adaptations? No WAY they make Avengers work! No WAY they make Ant Man work! No WAY they make ultimate throwaway concept Guardians of the Galaxy work! Learned not to doubt these guys.
That’s how I feel as well. Marvel hasn’t given me any reason to expect a letdown yet.

Plus it looks good anyways.

Reactions: butchna
Looks pretty good to me. Her voice didn’t strike me as what I imagined for some reason but that’s a minor thing.

Love when she punches the old lady on the subway.... obviously a shrull.
I thought the same about her voice, maybe we're weird 😆

Hollywood is pushing PC so hard. They really want women super heros everywhere. After they finish turning women into men and men into women they'll push for transrobots.

Captain Marvel fits in pretty well with where the series has been going. If Marvel wanted a female lead push, they’ve had Scar Jo’s Black Widow to do it with for 10 years now.

Nothing about this is screaming “Marvel is trying to be PC” at all.

Hollywood is pushing PC so hard. They really want women super heros everywhere. After they finish turning women into men and men into women they'll push for transrobots.
There's a lot of stupid in your post! You do know that female superheroes exist right? Captain Marvel currently is and has been a women for a long time in the comics. They didn't turn the original Captain Marvel into a woman, Carol Danvers is a completely different character. Seriously I can't imagine what it would be like to be mad over the existence of a female superhero movie.

There's a lot of stupid in your post! You do know that female superheroes exist right? Captain Marvel currently is and has been a women for a long time in the comics. They didn't turn the original Captain Marvel into a woman, Carol Danvers is a completely different character. Seriously I can't imagine what it would be like to be mad over the existence of a female superhero movie.

Don't tell him about Wonder Woman...

VN Store

Back