Kavanaugh Confirmation

The FBI was already investigating Tower at the time and there was plenty of public information about what he was being accused of. The vote was delayed so they could continue their investigation. Oh, and it was a criminal investigation; not a background check.

Why won't she get the ball rolling by talking to the FBI prior to any investigation just as Anita Hill did.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
You got him elected, then complain after doing so.

I don’t get it....

I’m hoping for more videos of liberal tears when he’s elected again , I can only watch the young Turks having their mental meltdown so many times . I know it bad but I can’t get enough of grown men & women in the streets screaming and wailing .

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I’m hoping for more videos of liberal tears when he’s elected again , I can only watch the young Turks having their mental meltdown so many times . I know it bad but I can’t get enough of grown men & women in the streets screaming and wailing .

They made their bed with obama. They should have to lay in it. Even if it’s screaming and kicking.

That one wasn’t fair. She wasn’t ready.

Dems are never ready.

Once you go with facts they counter with emotions.

Once you counter their emotions with more facts they pull a race card or gender card.

Kinda like how a dem said all men need to shut up and stay out of it today.

Then when you counter their race and gender hating with more facts they counter with name calling.

Just rinse and repeat.

Interesting how Dems (and staff) have refused to participate in briefings with K., to share the letter with R members including the Chair, to say exactly when they learned of the allegations but they want to get to the bottom of it.

Interesting how Dems (and staff) have refused to participate in briefings with K., to share the letter with R members including the Chair, to say exactly when they learned of the allegations but they want to get to the bottom of it.
They know it’s a sham. Their desperation knows no bounds. Very sad

So, what happens if Ford goes through with the hearing on Monday and is an emotional--but entirely believable--wreck and sobbingly asks for the Senate to treat her allegations with the seriousness they deserve (i.e., FBI investigation)? Does the judiciary committee still proceed with the vote or pause and ask for an FBI investigation?

You truly aren't a lawyer...

VN Store

Back