Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have an update on if Copeland is back for FL? I haven't been able to find anything, but I know he was out the past few weeks with a undisclosed "injury" and other folks saying it was disciplinary...

Considering how bad we were last yr stopping run it's unbelievable that Alexis ride the bench the way he looks this yr. smh
He, shy, Phillips, Gooden and bain have all looked pretty good. If Taylor and kongbo and the rest of them really, could just finish the play when the get to the qb instead of coming up just short every time the narrative would be a lot different.

He, shy, Phillips, Gooden and bain have all looked pretty good. If Taylor and kongbo and the rest of them really, could just finish the play when the get to the qb instead of coming up just short every time the narrative would be a lot different.
totally agree. good grief, i watched Taylor and Kongbo multiple times Saturday just miss.

i think the interior of the DL has been pretty good. not great, but pretty good. the outside DL has to get better.....i was glad we were getting some penetration and affecting the QB. but mercy...how many misses we had Saturday was almost comical.

i'm ready to see Phillips and/or Kongbo and/or Taylor start getting to the QB.

would love it if it started this weekend. Sadly, i don't know that Kongbo ever gets close to living up to his supposed potential.

Reactions: Sleegro
Simonton saying in chat last night that UF DT's are the weakest they've been in a long time. Expects Vols run right at them Saturday.

I love the sound of this Ron. Exactly what we need to do to win this game. Eat up clock, keep their O on the sideline and make them play from behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back