The Atlanta Braves Thread

I've had the iPhone X for the past year... it's ridiculous. Best phone I've owned. It ain't cheap tho.
Did it take you any time to get used to no home button? I went from a galaxy with one to one without and i didn't have a problem. Lots of people consider that a deal breaker.

@NochNoch, did your area get storm damage?
Somehow we got absolutely nothing where I am, luckily. I’m in Virginia Beach, when you look at this track map it’s almost comical (if that’s a word I should be using in the situation) to see how we went from worrying about how strong it would be went it made it to us, to barely seeing a drop of rain. B7653E44-5820-4046-BC10-522D6EEBC857.png

Somehow we got absolutely nothing where I am, luckily. I’m in Virginia Beach, when you look at this track map it’s almost comical (if that’s a word I should be using in the situation) to see how we went from worrying about how strong it would be went it made it to us, to barely seeing a drop of rain. View attachment 168766
That's amazing man.

Makes sense. I do take a lot of photos so the camera is a factor. I’m just not that dude who needs like a bajillion apps.
Not sure if you mentioned your reasoning for wanting to get the phone just for personal use, but the iPhone that’s releasing later this week will support dual-sim functionality once they release an update for it later this fall, so you would technically be able to have seperate work and personal lines all on the same device. You would however have to own the phone outright as opposed to financing if you’re on two different networks. Just something else to consider that I hadn’t seen discussed.

Not sure if you mentioned your reasoning for wanting to get the phone just for personal use, but the iPhone that’s releasing later this week will support dual-sim functionality once they release an update for it later this fall, so you would technically be able to have seperate work and personal lines all on the same device. You would however have to own the phone outright as opposed to financing if you’re on two different networks. Just something else to consider that I hadn’t seen discussed.
My work phone is encrypted and has limitations on use. I’m better off having a personal phone to keep myself out of trouble with Uncle Sam, to be perfectly honest. I’ve put this off longer than I should have.

My work phone is encrypted and has limitations on use. I’m better off having a personal phone to keep myself out of trouble with Uncle Sam, to be perfectly honest. I’ve put this off longer than I should have.
Gotcha. I ordered the Xs the other day and it should be at my house Friday. I’m upgrading from the 7, so I’m not sure how I’m going to like not having a home button.

Wasn’t there some issues with the X?

And how much we talking $$$?
I never had issues with mine.

It was $999 for the cheapest one iirc. THE only reason I got the X is because AT&T was doing a BOGO (for the 8 as well) so we got my wife's phone free. That's how I felt slightly better about spending that much money on a phone.

Reactions: GreatWhiteNorth

VN Store

Back