Destiny 2 (PS4 PS4 Pro Xbone PC)

Man that story though, hits you right in the feels...even the third time around
Haven't started on it yet, been getting some friends geared up from only starting the game a week or so ago. I have heard good things about the story tho.

Played a strike in The Prison Of Elders, loved it...
Got my Hunter up to 500, just depending on what weapons I use.
Love everything so far, Story, Strikes, Gambit....
Vol Doc, if you join another clan see if they will send me Invite,,,,Thanks...

Reactions: BearCat204
Yeah, ran a 400+ strike last night and it was the Prison of Elders one, not sure if it was just because it was new or what, but I absolutely loved it. Got hit by one of those trains about 6 times lol. Still waiting on doing the story until my fireteam gets together tomorrow, but looking forward to getting into it so I can start working on my new super lol.

Reactions: bigslk
Yeah, I'm still grinding. Slow playing the story, but up to level 48, and engrams are decoding in 470s. Once I hit 50, I'm going to hit up the vendors hard. I have tons of materials and tokens.

Yeah, ran a 400+ strike last night and it was the Prison of Elders one, not sure if it was just because it was new or what, but I absolutely loved it. Got hit by one of those trains about 6 times lol. Still waiting on doing the story until my fireteam gets together tomorrow, but looking forward to getting into it so I can start working on my new super lol.

Yes on the new super. I've got double blades for hunter and that's all. Haven't filled the sub up yet...
I got hit by 2 or 3 trains myself, love the POE strike....

I would love to join a new clan, the clan I'm in is all good but they don't run together until midnight, lol..I'm in bed then..

Yes on the new super. I've got double blades for hunter and that's all. Haven't filled the sub up yet...
I got hit by 2 or 3 trains myself, love the POE strike....

I would love to join a new clan, the clan I'm in is all good but they don't run together until midnight, lol..I'm in bed then..
you PS4 or Xbox?

Tips and Thoughts -

Soft cap is 500. You'll slowly inch up from there.

Level 500 strikes (when level 500+) do not seem as hard as they were prior to Forsaken. No complaints there. They also seem to grant a powerful engram each day for running one.

Resets are a bit different now days. Not sure how it will shake out but we have some things (Flashpoint, I think) that will rotate a couple times a week.

I like the scaled back loot thus far. In prob ~15 hours playing I think I've gotten 1 or 2 exotics. Legendary engrams seem a bit more meaningful with random rolls and dropping less frequently. D2 loot had been out of control since late Y2 in Destiny 1.

I'm cautiously optimistic thus far. Story was miles better than the last couple. I'm excited to see the raid. I have a feeling it will be good. Looks like there's some good quests for different guns which I like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol_Doc
Tips and Thoughts -

Soft cap is 500. You'll slowly inch up from there.

Level 500 strikes (when level 500+) do not seem as hard as they were prior to Forsaken. No complaints there. They also seem to grant a powerful engram each day for running one.

Resets are a bit different now days. Not sure how it will shake out but we have some things (Flashpoint, I think) that will rotate a couple times a week.

I like the scaled back loot thus far. In prob ~15 hours playing I think I've gotten 1 or 2 exotics. Legendary engrams seem a bit more meaningful with random rolls and dropping less frequently. D2 loot had been out of control since late Y2 in Destiny 1.

I'm cautiously optimistic thus far. Story was miles better than the last couple. I'm excited to see the raid. I have a feeling it will be good. Looks like there some good quests for different guns which I like.

No exotics yet, hopefully tonight. Just running my Hunter this week just to get use to all. Start other 2 characters next Thursday...
Going out of town with the wife Saturday for about 5 nights..

I love random rolls! Makes me excited for every drop. I've been trying out different weapons the entire evening. Then, there's moving them with the new armor perks. It's made grinding fun again!

I love random rolls! Makes me excited for every drop. I've been trying out different weapons the entire evening. Then, there's moving them with the new armor perks. It's made grinding fun again!

The 500 sidearm and weapon is awesome, can't remember what it was called but it is bad!!!
I infused my bow and crimson hand gun to 500, not used either yet. Should be able to put some hurt on some ads really good.

BearCat, I'll add you if it's ok??... I see that you are on xbox....It will be sometime this evening before I can add you...

BearCat, I'll add you if it's ok??... I see that you are on xbox....It will be sometime this evening before I can add you...
Don't really game on Xbox, it's more of a entertainment hub for me. All my gaming is done on the PS4. Hopefully that didn't sound like a piece of trash response lol, not intended to be that way.

Don't really game on Xbox, it's more of a entertainment hub for me. All my gaming is done on the PS4. Hopefully that didn't sound like a piece of trash response lol, not intended to be that way.

No, I was looking at all the xbox gamertags and seen yours, that's why I was going to add you, but no problem. Thanks for letting me know...

Reactions: BearCat204
How do you get the (I don't know what it's called) to start a new super...
My hunter void super is done but can't start arc or solar super.
Got my hunter to around level 530. Just running myself....
Would love to join another clan on xbox....

How do you get the (I don't know what it's called) to start a new super...
My hunter void super is done but can't start arc or solar super.
Got my hunter to around level 530. Just running myself....
Would love to join another clan on xbox....
You have to play the blind well in the dreaming city. Here’s a video to explain it more in-depth...

Thanks eVOLve, I actually played a lot in the Blind Well yesterday.... Got some armor but that's about it....

Thanks eVOLve, I actually played a lot in the Blind Well yesterday.... Got some armor but that's about it....

Seems to be a possible drop with low chances on Tier 2. Chances are very high you'll get it on completed Tier 3 if you don't have it already.

3rd one drops from first raid encounter currently. Bungie said there will be other ways to earn the 3rd one in the future.

Seems to be a possible drop with low chances on Tier 2. Chances are very high you'll get it on completed Tier 3 if you don't have it already.

3rd one drops from first raid encounter currently. Bungie said there will be other ways to earn the 3rd one in the future.

Played last night in Blind Well, got a Seed Of Light after playing a Tier II.... There were about 8 of us and played Tier III 3 or 4 times. Melted the bosses every time, know one received anything except your usual stuff...

There's a bounty for beating the boss that appears after teir 3 now.

Also, don't overlook your ascendant challenges. Did that last night and got 3 power items from it on each of 2 characters I ran late last night. That one bounty got me a couple level upgrade. Save it for the end of the week since it's bigger than the +1 rewards of dailies, etc.

There's a bounty for beating the boss that appears after teir 3 now.

Also, don't overlook your ascendant challenges. Did that last night and got 3 power items from it on each of 2 characters I ran late last night. That one bounty got me a couple level upgrade. Save it for the end of the week since it's bigger than the +1 rewards of dailies, etc.

Yes, after melting the 3 bosses in Tier 3 we all jumped down where the chest appears, nothing happened for about 20 to 30 seconds and then these other bosses and adds appeared, all were immune...
None of us knew what to do....After time ran out a chest appeared...

Yes, after melting the 3 bosses in Tier 3 we all jumped down where the chest appears, nothing happened for about 20 to 30 seconds and then these other bosses and adds appeared, all were immune...
None of us knew what to do....After time ran out a chest appeared...
And??? Lol

VN Store

Back