OSU's Zac Smith Had $2200 Worth of Sex Toys Sent to Practice Facility, Other Shenanigans

It will be interesting to see how Ohio State plays this. I think they were trying to ride out the news cycle and then give Meyer a one game slap on the wrist suspension for lying at the Big Ten media days press conference. It looks like Smith's ex-wife and McMurphy are determined to keep this story alive.

It will be interesting to see how Ohio State plays this. I think they were trying to ride out the news cycle and then give Meyer a one game slap on the wrist suspension for lying at the Big Ten media days press conference. It looks like Smith's ex-wife and McMurphy are determined to keep this story alive.
I'm glad to see it happening to someone else for a change

At first I thought Meyer would be fired. But after, his ex-mother in law came out and said her daughter is FOS, I think he will keep his job.

they just have to keep this as small as story as possible until the season starts. then it will quickly get lost in the shuffle.

I firmly believe that Mcmurphy has more ammo he hasn’t shot off yet. He always comes out with more stuff when Columbus thinks it’s about to die down. This hasn’t finished yet.
Needs to drop an A-bomb as soon as they announce they are keeping him.

I never thought I would wish for a bus to run over a person, but Zach Smith really pushes that. He is such a piece of **** and I really hope someone beats the **** out of him.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
So Zach Smith, who paints himself as nothing but a loving family man, admits to frequenting Asian massage parlors?

Looks like mutually assured destruction.

Maybe they can form a staff with the former Ole Miss coach.

So Zach Smith, who paints himself as nothing but a loving family man, admits to frequenting Asian massage parlors?
Who is ever going to hire him now? I'm not just talking about in the coaching profession, but anywhere? I would be afraid that he would get mad and post stories about me on the internet. You can't trust a guy like this with anything. What a weasel. With each of these tweets, he just makes himself more and more unemployable.

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back