Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think we start game prepping for WVU by the end of the week. I expect some sort of QB news to emerge by then. I don't think you want QBs splitting reps with the 1s at that point.

I don't know, I think expecting rainbows and fairy dust is silly, and extremely disappointing when in all probability this offense is going to suck, but either way I will still be here, and I can promise you this, if I'm right I won't be happy, and I will not crow about it.

I will be ecstatic to be proven wrong.

Reactions: J-P
I don't know, I think expecting rainbows and fairy dust is silly, and extremely disappointing when in all probability this offense is going to suck, but either way I will still be here, and I can promise you this, if I'm right I won't be happy, and I will not crow about it.

Just messing with ya. I think the passing game will suck for a little while too. I’m pretty confident we can run the ball well though.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

So you prefer to eat the **** sammich first before somebody says you have to? Your call buddy, but please brush, floss, rinse, and repeat.

Why are rainbows and fairies your default? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: nesbuddha66
Just messing with ya. I think the passing game will suck for a little while too. I’m pretty confident we can run the ball well though.
That is why I'm so pessimistic, I don't see us running well on anybody besides the scrub teams, we do not have the OL for it. If they don't develop some semblance of an effective passing game, this is going to be painful to watch. Every team we play will roll everybody up in the box and force us to pass. It is exactly what I would do. We do not have the Bama or UGA like OL to enforce our will running the ball.

Evidently JG is just a complete bust, and KC is Mr. 52%...neither one is going to cut it probably, so hence my extreme and warranted pessimism.

My only hope is that this is all just sandbagging and Hank is full of crap.

The way I see it... We aren't beating Bama, Georgia, Auburn.

We probably won't win WVU, Scar, or Florida.

But JG and Chryst ARE good enough to beat the other 6 teams on the schedule and get us to a bowl which is a great and obtainable goal for this year! I'm not that worried about it just yet. Pruitt unfortunately inherited a very bad QB situation.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back