Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

Got a long road to go, but you have the talent. Question is if Emery is a better manager than Wenger, one game against the defending champs doesn't break the season but you gotta get results against those bottom 10 clubs.
Chelsea gonna whoop that butt this Saturday

Do you think Mourinho gets sacked after this year?
He's gotta win a couple of trophies to keep his job, and even if he did, he might leave like Zidane did.

Coaching drama and turnover in European soccer makes SEC football coaches look like they have the most secure job imaginable. The players, especially superstar players, run these teams.

He's gotta win a couple of trophies to keep his job, and even if he did, he might leave like Zidane did.

Coaching drama and turnover in European soccer makes SEC football coaches look like they have the most secure job imaginable. The players, especially superstar players, run these teams.
Exactly. Conte won the premier league two years ago and then finished 5th last year. Then he was replaced with Maurizio Sarri this year. European soccer is cutthroat

Eager to see how Chelsea competes against Arsenal. Should be a good match. Hopefully Morata starts living up to his 70 mil

Gooooooaaaaal!!! Marcos Alonso!!! Breaking Arsenal hearts all over the world!!

Nice 2-0 win for Liverpool tonight over Crystal Palace. That last goal by Mane to clinch it was mad impressive. Love to see a guy play through contact like that and keep his balance.

Nice 2-0 win for Liverpool tonight over Crystal Palace. That last goal by Mane to clinch it was mad impressive. Love to see a guy play through contact like that and keep his balance.
Reminds me of that Eden Hazard goal from last year

It was actually from two years ago against Arsenal. Time flies

Last edited:
I would be lying if I agreed with u, because I never saw it. But, it does remind me of my son on a couple of goals he scored for FC Alliance when he played travel soccer for them about a decade ago. If it wasn't for my son, I would not have come to appreciate and love soccer like I do now

Reactions: n_huffhines
City fan here. Before you assume I’m a band wagoner, I’ve been a City fan since the 09-10 Season. My fandom began from playing FIFA in college oddly enough lol. Weren’t the best, but I loved Tevez. We had a good showing against Huddersfield, but that’s not saying much. I think the Top 4 could be interchangeable, honestly. If Saturday is any indication of how Man U will be, it’ll be between City, Liverpool, Tottenham, and Chelsea.

City fan here. Before you assume I’m a band wagoner, I’ve been a City fan since the 09-10 Season. My fandom began from playing FIFA in college oddly enough lol. Weren’t the best, but I loved Tevez. We had a good showing against Huddersfield, but that’s not saying much. I think the Top 4 could be interchangeable, honestly. If Saturday is any indication of how Man U will be, it’ll be between City, Liverpool, Tottenham, and Chelsea.
lol - that was the first full season the oil sheiks own the team. I'd say you're a bandwagoner ;)

VN Store

Back