The Atlanta Braves Thread

I like Archer, but at the end of the day he only has 2 pitches and can get hit when his slider isn’t on point. Hopefully it works out better with Gausman

(He will have a nasty change tonight lol)

Reactions: bigdan
So many contedning teams have mediocre pitching in the NL, and Red Sox and Yanks are always willing to open up the checkbook. I feel like a lot of average pitchers got hyped up as if they were aces during this trade deadline because of that. With that being said, the Braves desperately needed another guy. I’m just glad they got him without giving up anything big.

Thinking a starter is going to the DL ATP
They’re pushing Gausman back a day. I asked for a Newk DL stint like two days ago but I wanted Touki up here, not Bryse. And not off a 4 game losing streak. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a big Bryse fan but we really need to win this game and 2/3.

They’re pushing Gausman back a day. I asked for a Newk DL stint like two days ago but I wanted Touki up here, not Bryse. And not off a 4 game losing streak. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a big Bryse fan but we really need to win this game and 2/3.

Yeah what a weird decision. They gonna put Touki in the pen the day he can be called up then? Just really odd. I like Bryse but why not pull Kyle Wright yesterday and let him start today?

Yeah what a weird decision. They gonna put Touki in the pen the day he can be called up then? Just really odd. I like Bryse but why not pull Kyle Wright yesterday and let him start today?
No problem with Bryse being the choice. My problem is it happening today on a 4 game losing streak.

When can Touki come back? Let Gaus and Julio go then bring Touki back to push or DL Newk. Also may need to push Folty. 113 last two outings.

No problem with Bryse being the choice. My problem is it happening today on a 4 game losing streak.

When can Touki come back? Let Gaus and Julio go then bring Touki back to push or DL Newk. Also may need to push Folty. 113 last two outings.

Touki can come back on the 23rd

VN Store

Back