TrumpPutingate III: the beginning of the end

I'm not sure how you managed to infer a deflection to a direct answer to his question.

The NAACP would wholly disagree with your assertion that his decades of Civil Rights dedication were "disingenuous or a lie."

We need more racists like Byrd.

No one ever claims something for political gain while categorically doing/being something entirely different. Never!

Just ask Hillary....

Hillary Clinton told top banking executives that she has “both a public and a private position” on Wall Street reform.....

By Ben Wolfgang - The Washington Times - Saturday, October 8, 2016

All politicians hold different positions behind closed doors than would be espoused in public, and across various matters concerning domestic, foreign, economic and social policy.
The true test of a man’s character is what he does when no one is watching.

John Wooden

Last edited:
Reactions: BigOrangeD
WOW. Did you see where his lawyer is talking to John Dean, the former White House counsel who helped bring down the presidency of Richard Nixon.

Please Mr. Mueller let me cooperate.

He might as well say whatever they want him to now , I’m guessing after you secretly record your Clients ( legal or not ) your attorney days are over . Lol

He might as well say whatever they want him to now , I’m guessing after you secretly record your Clients ( legal or not ) your attorney days are over . Lol

If it worked that way but it don't. You have to have someone back up your story or documentation or it's not happening.

White House counsel Don McGahn's attorney did not give President Donald Trump's lawyers a full accounting of McGahn's interviews with the special counsel's team, a person familiar with the matter tells CNN.
Trump's attorneys did not ask for a complete debriefing, the person said.
During his three interviews with special counsel Robert Mueller's team, McGahn did not provide information that would be incriminating to the President, a source told CNN.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/19/politics/trump-legal-team-mcgahn/index.html

IMO the source is from within the WH.

It's not Trump's fault. He couldn't get a B-level legal team, they aren't dumb enough to hitch their wagons to his shlt show.

Have you guys started to realize that Trump isn’t keeping things from Mueller yet ? Hes allowed two different attorneys the ability to talk to mueller . I myself would have told both to keep our conversations to themselves but he hasn’t , he’s waived his right on both .

That's quite a reach and a lot of spin.

Articles like this immediately lose all credibility when they start of with the repeatedly debunked claim that the dossier is what lead to the FISA warrants.

It was A component but was one of many, many components. The Trump defenders' pathological adherence to trying to make it look like the dossier was the only source is obviously to launch into the fable that it is coming from their favorite foil, Clinton.

Stop. Just stop. You aren't fooling anyone.

I'm not sure how you managed to infer a deflection to a direct answer to his question.

The NAACP would wholly disagree with your assertion that his decades of Civil Rights dedication were "disingenuous or a lie."

We need more racists like Byrd.

So Here's facts... the NAACP mixed rating. ACLU low rating.
B28B2CCE-68AB-4303-8AD6-3A494F20DEBF.jpegA4B6DC0B-F925-4511-A57B-4CFB732D5327.jpeg

592CF59A-E3D7-4596-9CBE-A479F7B61CF6.jpeg

That's quite a reach and a lot of spin.

Articles like this immediately lose all credibility when they start of with the repeatedly debunked claim that the dossier is what lead to the FISA warrants.

It was A component but was one of many, many components. The Trump defenders' pathological adherence to trying to make it look like the dossier was the only source is obviously to launch into the fable that it is coming from their favorite foil, Clinton.

Stop. Just stop. You aren't fooling ANYONE.[/ QUOTE]

So you've seen the unredacted version?

Donny on fire this morning. Has now called Mueller's team "thugs" and a "national disgrace." Must be starting to feel the fiber of that noose around his neck.

Reactions: TennTom
White House counsel Don McGahn's attorney did not give President Donald Trump's lawyers a full accounting of McGahn's interviews with the special counsel's team, a person familiar with the matter tells CNN.
Trump's attorneys did not ask for a complete debriefing, the person said.
During his three interviews with special counsel Robert Mueller's team, McGahn did not provide information that would be incriminating to the President, a source told CNN.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/19/politics/trump-legal-team-mcgahn/index.html

IMO the source is from within the WH.

why? Is it because the source didn't say what you wanted to hear?

Reactions: volfanjustin
why? Is it because the source didn't say what you wanted to hear?

An observation since Mueller's team has kept this under wraps for so long. The story breaks and the pure speculation that he didn't give Mueller anything incriminating. You're free to think it was Mueller's team if you want. Logic is not your strong suit.

An observation since Mueller's team has kept this under wraps for so long. The story breaks and the pure speculation that he didn't give Mueller anything incriminating. You're free to think it was Mueller's team if you want. Logic is not your strong suit.

Do you seriously think Muellers Team, ( 18 +) people could keep under wraps , potentially the biggest News story of our time ( a sitting president colluding with the Russians ) for a year and a half in Washington DC ? Do you really in your head believe this ? That is not logical thinking .

Do you seriously think Muellers Team, ( 18 +) people could keep under wraps , potentially the biggest News story of our time ( a sitting president colluding with the Russians ) for a year and a half in Washington DC ? Do you really in your head believe this ? That is not logical thinking .

What do you think you know about the Super Secret Deep State that you believe Mueller is part of? Define the Deep State if you will. I have got to hear this from you.

VN Store

Back