Big Brother

I would never suggest that. But Kaitlyn on the other hand.... I could see Jerry liking those crazy ones.
23349248_15038902560_r.jpg

Reactions: BadJerry20
Hailey, Rockstar and Fessel should call their alliance the 3 stooges

Hailey has made some big mistakes, but she's actually one of the better players in the house. Telling the house she was the hacker was pretty dumb, but she's the one who saw through Tyler, she's won multiple comps, and she's making big moves. She had a 50/50 chance of winning the veto and 100% chance of sending home a big threat, had Rock Star not torpedoed her, and now her HOH is ruined, LOL.

Just now watching Wednesday's and seriously that's a top 5 moment for me. First telling Tyler then The slow mo run and jumping, her crew all going crazy, the "to all the people that doubted me" crap...to being an idiot. Good times

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Hailey has made some big mistakes, but she's actually one of the better players in the house. Telling the house she was the hacker was pretty dumb, but she's the one who saw through Tyler, she's won multiple comps, and she's making big moves. She had a 50/50 chance of winning the veto and 100% chance of sending home a big threat, had Rock Star not torpedoed her, and now her HOH is ruined, LOL.

Rockstar was an idiot, but Haleigh was slow AF that round staying in the same spot digging in the dirt like an idiot.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Had surgery on Thursday so I've had to catch up. Fessie is an idiot. Possibly the dumbest BB player ever. I swear he's JC's meat puppet.

I just can't agree with this. She made a horrible alliance to start the game. Most of her game play consists of flirting with all the guys, which has actually come back to bite her with Fessy's actions. Sure, she won the hacker competition and tried to make a big move, but she undid everything by admitting to it. And you say she's seen through Tyler, but she still hasn't seen through to the L6 alliance and was completely snowed by Brett. Week after week she finds herself on the wrong side of the vote and she hasn't been able to piece together that she's getting played by multiple people. It's kind of sad.

And the funniest thing is her own alliance member got evicted on her HoH.

Reactions: northknoxvol
Agreed, Haliegh is just as dumb as the rest of them.

So say it ended today, who wins favorite player. I don't find anybody likeable really.

You think America likes Brett? I know it won't be Sam, Angela, Tyler or JC. I was thinking maybe Fes he got that dumb loveable loser thing going on.

Yeah, how could America not? After Cody won it past year, I'm not sure I have my finger on the pulse of America tho

VN Store

Back