Amateur Hour Continues

Can someone let us know when trickle-down economics is finally going to start working. Seems like we got another failed attempt brewin'.

Reactions: newarkvol
Can someone let us know when trickle-down economics is finally going to start working. Seems like we got another failed attempt brewin'.

How did “ real average hourly earnings “ drop so much in what looks to be a 6 mth. Period in 2016? ... It’s a serious question

Probably rising inflation paired with stagnant wages

So it’s not really about how much you make or take home , it’s actually about what the money you take home is worth based on a lot of different economic stats ?

Haha. George Papadopoulos' go fund me page has raised a grand total of $490. Goal was $75k. Where's a good Russian oligarch when you need one?

Click here to support Legal Fees & living organized by Simona Mangiante

And yet, Peter Strzok has raised over $400K since it went online Monday.

Really? A fired and disgraced FBI Agent that was fired from the Mueller probe and removed for serious ethical questions gets that kind of money raised?

That's sad your side is supporting him that much.

Really? A fired and disgraced FBI Agent that was fired from the Mueller probe and removed for serious ethical questions gets that kind of money raised?

You will get an opportunity to fund the Trump campaign defense funds in due time.

You will get an opportunity to fund the Trump campaign defense funds in due time.

Funny you still consider me a Trump supporter after all this time. It's true idiots like you are pushing me towards him.

But I find it even hilarious to the point of "Airplane" movie levels of absurdity some people are such partisan sheep they'd willingly give their own money away like that. Exactly what's he going to do with it?

Peter was framed, this man is a patriot.

VN Store

Back