'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

Folks are looking past the Pappoe dynamic in these recent reports. It's been mentioned that Pruitt is playing the long game for his committment. Wouldn't surprise me if the Wanya relationship helps rekindle Pappoe's love for the Big Orange. If we have a hype season with individual success and a national upset (or two), then could that encourage wavering from Pappoe? Absolutely, although it could be summed up as wishful thinking on my part.

Who you gonna cull from the current commits?

Morris may have expected his commitment to have a greater impact on getting other top players. This class is decent but it isn’t close to what the big dogs are doing. Morris is well aware.
Ultimately, UT is going to have to win to get street cred.

Pappoe hasn't landed all these dudes he thought he would either so works both ways

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
“Tennessee, I just wanted to be a part of something different,” the five-star offensive tackle from Grayson High School in Loganville, Ga., said in an interview with the Gwinnett Daily Post of Lawrenceville, Ga. “I changed my mind to go to Tennessee the night before I committed, actually, because I just wanted to be different and have my name part of a dynasty that’s going to rebuild to win another national championship.”
-Gwinnett Post

Good interview including talking about him showing up an hour early for workouts, “to be the first one in the door”.
SUPER SIX FOOTBALL: Wanya Morris brings fun, talent to the Grayson football team

Pappoe hasn't landed all these dudes he thought he would either so works both ways
Yep, he jumped on and started beating his chest on how he was going to bring the #1 class to AU. Turns out, he couldn’t even convince his BFF Booth to go to AU, I wouldn’t be shocked if Pappoe wasn’t shaky on his commitment come December.

Yep, he jumped on and started beating his chest on how he was going to bring the #1 class to AU. Turns out, he couldn’t even convince his BFF Booth to go to AU, I wouldn’t be shocked if Pappoe wasn’t shaky on his commitment come December.
He's a vol!

tHaT hIgH sChOoL fOoTbAlL pLaYeR dIDnT uSe pErFeCt gRaMmEr oN hIs tWiTtEr aCcOuNt.

898154428-IMG1630.JPG

VN Store

Back