2018 NBA Off-season Thread

No. We're going to drag you to the phillipines and let Dennis Rodman's 4828843838385 half sibling bastards throw you into the mouth of Mount Mayon.
Don’t you need to be upright to do any proper “dragging”? Your kidneys haven’t functioned since W was President.

Don’t you need to be upright to do any proper “dragging”? Your kidneys haven’t functioned since W was President.
Beer takes good care of those. But all the beer in the world won't cool that lava off

Beer takes good care of those. But all the beer in the world won't cool that lava off
And you can’t be off dialysis long enough for you to fly there. And Dennis Rodman’s still drunk from the Bruce Willis roast.

I haven't seen much of RJ Barrett, but everybody says he's the best prospect and then Reddish was ranked higher than Zion, too. Crazy that Duke has these 3 freshman phenoms who all play the the same natural position. Zion has such a huge physical advantage, I'll believe these other guys are better when I see it.

So you're going to spend the next 15 years hating him for no reason then. Poor Zion.

I don't hate LeBron. I just don't artificially inflate his position in the all time NBA hierarchy.

He is a great player. Top 10 all time great. Top 2 in natural talent.

Now if he didn't even come close to LeBron and people claimed he was as good I would take up for LeBron. Just like when people falsely say LeBron is as good as MJ I post the truth.

I think Zion can become a great player. LeBron is a great player. I bet Zion won't bytch out on the dunk contest like LeBron. He already has more flair to his game.

VN Store

Back