Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We wouldn’t have stopped them last year. But we would have beaten them in Dobbs’ last two years because they couldn’t have stopped us.

2017: Memphis, easily
2016: Vols, as the Tigers had a bit of a reloading year.
2015: Push, Tigers if early in the year, Vols if late
2014: Tigers in a gutsy close one imo, would have been an incredible game.

Reactions: VolGee4
It’s 10 min of warmups. I’m just saying, there’s a lot we aren’t seeing.
Not that it really changes much but Simonton said the other day they actually get their 7-10 minute access in the middle of practice not be beginning. Which is different than with the last staff.

2017: Memphis, easily
2016: Vols, as the Tigers had a bit of a reloading year.
2015: Push, Tigers if early in the year, Vols if late
2014: Tigers in a gutsy close one imo, would have been an incredible game.

That’s reasonable. I still think we beat them anytime in 2015. Our line play got better as the year went on, but it was better than Memphis. We were just so physical that year.

Simonton using the word hobbled, then RTI saying he was full go is confusing

Jennings is okay-- just got dinged in practice last week. They held him out of Saturday's scrimmage and are limiting contact as a precaution. The coaches called it a minor hyperextension and say he's on track to scrimmage this Saturday.

im excited for Braves baseball again man but...Ronnie Baseball? 6C8589EF-FEA7-4E78-8169-960A8D77BCBD.jpeg

oh ok. Ron Gant. it amazes me how young the Braves are. and since Steroids are gone it amazes me how skinny they look. i feel like homeruns arent near as frequent as they were. the game has really changed.

last night Mets Vs Yankees, i saw a guy slide cleats up. second baseman didnt even try to make the play. it was like a soccer player flopping to get a card. crazy.

one thing i do love seeing are all the guys from 90's getting their accolades. gives me goose bumps.

Reactions: drvenner
Home runs dropped for a while, but from 2016 and 2017 both had more home runs than in the steroid era and I'm pretty sure 2018 is on pace to eclipse them both

Reactions: BlackLabelVols
Question for y'all that have YouTube tv, how do you like it? I just got an email saying it's in my area now. I have Hulu with live TV now, was considering trying it out.
Just swapped from PSVue to YouTube tv and I love it. Get local channels and all the sports channels. Unlimited DVR storage. Hard to beat for $40 a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back