Madden 19

The HoF edition?
I've called once and talked to somebody through live chat twice, I've been told I should have it by midnight last night, then the very last conversation I had with last night around 9:30 and they said it could be another 24-48 hours.

I've called once and talked to somebody through live chat twice, I've been told I should have it by midnight last night, then the very last conversation I had with last night around 9:30 and they said it could be another 24-48 hours.
I would ask for a refund

The run mechanics when playing online seem different than vs cpu i can’t even juke.

Still waiting today for it. I'm starting to get to the point where I would almost cancel my order(if they'll let me) and go get an actual physical copy. I would also be willing to just swap the digital download for the hard copy, I'd have to drive from Gatlinburg to Knoxville for it but I'd be willing to do it. I just want my game lol crazy, I'm a grown man wanting a video game this bad lol

Played about an hours worth with a buddy. Nothing new about this one. Not buying it. Might be worth it if I liked MUT but alas I do not.

Regretting my purchase.. I knew I should've just let it pass this year. Looks great as always. Doesn't actually feel any better than any ps3 madden I have played.

MUT is such a scam. They cards they give you suck. Then if you actually get a decent pack, the player isn't tradeable or able to be auctioned.

What a disappointment, again.

Played about an hours worth with a buddy. Nothing new about this one. Not buying it. Might be worth it if I liked MUT but alas I do not.
Thought the same thing after an hour then it grew on me. The new archetype upgrading system in franchise mode and custom draft classes made it worth it for me. I also like they changed the running mechanics.

Regretting my purchase.. I knew I should've just let it pass this year. Looks great as always. Doesn't actually feel any better than any ps3 madden I have played.

MUT is such a scam. They cards they give you suck. Then if you actually get a decent pack, the player isn't tradeable or able to be auctioned.

What a disappointment, again.
Will have to disagree with the MUT thing. Haven't spent a penny in micros and I have been getting some good luck in grinding solos and getting good packs with great players that aren't NAT. Takes a bit of patience, but there are ways to do it without spending money. I really like the game right now and still early to call it my favorite Madden, but it's really good IMO.

Will have to disagree with the MUT thing. Haven't spent a penny in micros and I have been getting some good luck in grinding solos and getting good packs with great players that aren't NAT. Takes a bit of patience, but there are ways to do it without spending money. I really like the game right now and still early to call it my favorite Madden, but it's really good IMO.
I really hate how they don't have a match making system for h2h seasons in MUT. My team is a 76 overall, I have a few 84 ovr players. It matched me up with a dude who had at least 3 players 90+. Kind of ruins h2h seasons for me

I really hate how they don't have a match making system for h2h seasons in MUT. My team is a 76 overall, I have a few 84 ovr players. It matched me up with a dude who had at least 3 players 90+. Kind of ruins h2h seasons for me
Yeah, I agree. I mainly play the solo stuff for the most part. When I get my team built the way I want it, then I will look into the h2h season

What solos are you grinding? Everything I see gives 500 coins and a junk NAT player...

I'm working on the Journey. Finishing the campaign one too. Just running through the training camp one, I earned around 70k coins.....you get bonus coins for each time you reach another MUT Level (not your team overall, but your MUT level). I used those coins to buy some gold packs and got a 77 over HoF Dan Marino, 81 over elite Latavius Murray, 83 ovr Elite DeMarcus Lawrence, 82 Over Elite Malik Jackson, 80 over power up Taylor Lewan just as some examples. All of those cards are also not NAT ones. I've tried to get into MUT in previous years but just couldn't for some reason, but I really love it this year. Not trying to say you will ever love it or try to change your mind, but just giving you some of my opinions on it.....not that you asked for it lol.

Reactions: Wylo
I'm working on the Journey. Finishing the campaign one too. Just running through the training camp one, I earned around 70k coins.....you get bonus coins for each time you reach another MUT Level (not your team overall, but your MUT level). I used those coins to buy some gold packs and got a 77 over HoF Dan Marino, 81 over elite Latavius Murray, 83 ovr Elite DeMarcus Lawrence, 82 Over Elite Malik Jackson, 80 over power up Taylor Lewan just as some examples. All of those cards are also not NAT ones. I've tried to get into MUT in previous years but just couldn't for some reason, but I really love it this year. Not trying to say you will ever love it or try to change your mind, but just giving you some of my opinions on it.....not that you asked for it lol.

Your opinions are appreciated. The only truly decent thing I've seen/done so far is level up the 68 overall Kamara to 83.

Your opinions are appreciated. The only truly decent thing I've seen/done so far is level up the 68 overall Kamara to 83.
Yeah it takes a bit lol. The game grows on you honestly. I wasn't a big fan during the beta and didn't like a lot of things, but they cleaned up a ton from beta to now. If they can clean up a couple more things it would be awesome. If you aren't a grinder type gamer, then MUT is possibly a nightmare :)

If you aren't willing to spend real money in MUT, prepare to grind for hours upon hours for decent stuff. The training camp solos alone will probably take 7 or 8 hours.

I’ve built a pretty decent squad by grinding mut draft and using my winnings to build a team, currently I’m playin* SC so it’s nice I don’t have to build a full team

Got pretty excited about this pull from diamond pack from finishing a solo. Seen it go for 200k in the auction house

Attachments

• IMG_20180814_194425.jpg
    IMG_20180814_194425.jpg
    453.9 KB · Views: 16

VN Store

Back