Big Brother

Yeah she almost self evicted tonight.

Wonder if Haleigh will go the "no blood on my hands" route and give Sam her wish? Hell, I wonder if Sam even realizes she doesn't get to go home, that she has to go to the jury house? I think Sam seems like a great person, but as far as the game goes, I keep wondering is she truly this dense, or is this some kind of strategy on her part to keep the target off her back? Whoever cast her made a big mistake.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Apparently, Sam has flipped sides. She apparently wants Tyler and Angela gone now. I'm thinking Bay must have got in her head before she was evicted, because she has been losing her mind.

Fes told Bayleigh she should put up Angela and KC and backdoor Tyler, welcome to Big Brother Fes.

I hope someone from L6..er4 wins the hacker and throws Fessie or Rockstar up. It would be kind of fun to see Haleigh lose her bf or her bestie on her own HoH.

I love Fessie. I don't want him to go. It's so funny to see how confused he is every week and he's not annoying.

LOL at Haleigh pitching Tyler to do her bidding. She's in her swimsuit in the HoH bathtub sharing her wine with him.

Well we know Scottie doesn't have any. I could see Tyler and Brett as having some though. Definitely Kaycee.

I mean Scottie might, dead hookers don't count towards "losing your virginity" I have a lot of lesbian friends, and if Kaycee has any game outside of the house she's pimping, all my friends are obsessed.

Really glad I just found this thread. Love Big Brother but nobody else I know watches it. Are any of you subscribed to the live feeds?

Reactions: volwindy
It's funny how each week FOUTTE/Hive/whatever this weeks name is keep thinking they have everything figured out, get blindsided, cry and scream, then start the cycle over again. At some point you'd expect them to figure this game out, but they don't. And the funniest part is hearing them talk **** while knowing their confidence is completely misplaced. The stupidity of others makes me laugh.

@BadJerry20

I know you're not a fan, but how can you deny that Angela's cold heart is totally a turn on. She's ruthless, and I like it.

VN Store

Back