Gator fans smell like **** thread

Pretty sure Spurrier was very hands on with QBs and WRs that was a big reason why they were routinely right there with the best in the conference for those 10 years and kids from all over the country wanted to play for him they knew they were gonna light the score board up through the air

Well hell, he was a GA at Syracuse in 98...why not Donovan McNabb?
He was his QB coach in 03-04 that not good enough?

Hell I don’t care Dak alone is a prime example of excellent QB development from his freshmen year to his senior year is a hell of a transformation

Then he was able to start game one first year when romo goes down and have a damn good rookie season

If that’s not proof of great coaching in college I don’t know what is

Reactions: G8R8U2
He was his QB coach in 03-04 that not good enough?

Hell I don’t care Dak alone is a prime example of excellent QB development from his freshmen year to his senior year is a hell of a transformation

Then he was able to start game one first year when romo goes down and have a damn good rookie season

If that’s not proof of great coaching in college I don’t know what is
I’ve never knocked his teaching or on-field coaching. His recruiting and program development is meh at best. He’s paid as a home run hire and regarded by some as such. I don’t see it. JMO

Kicking that supposed recruiting wasteland Starkville by 4 percentage points! Wowzers!! Where’s Florida ranked in recruiting? #Fizzleschnizel
#33, the only team with fewer recruits ranked higher is Stanford, at #32.

and I guess you believe the classes are fixed and there won't be any shake ups. Looking good for S.Car, NCST, and Purdue then. kinda surprised that USC will end up at 24, oh wait thats not how this works.

season hasn't even started yet and you have crowned Moorehead and dismissed Mullen. no cause for celebration yet.

Mississippi State is a power 5 program, an SEC program. In that sense, it's "big time." But it is an order of magnitude below the demands at Florida. The student body in Gainesville--just the students--is 10,000 more people than the entire town of Starkville, MS. The Jacksonville metro area has a population that equals half the entire state of Mississippi. And Jacksonville is not even one of the three biggest cities in Florida. The Tampa-St Pete metro area is the same population as the entire state of Mississippi. The demands on a head coach are just night and day between the two places.

So I don't think he's gonna have time to spend fine-tuning his QBs at his new home. That's a luxury of his past that probably won't carry through. OR, maybe knowing QB whispering is his one shot at continued success, he will force time for it, and will consequently suffer in other ways, like failing to manage his players and coaches.

Anyway, we may have to agree to disagree for now. Within 3 years, we'll know how Mullen does at a top-tier Power 5 program, with all the distractions and time demands placed on a head coach there.
so Pruitt spending all the time with the DBs is wasted and forced too? its really hurt Saban as well.

also Mullen is going to know the pressures at Florida, he has coached there. its not like Butch or Dooley walking into their first P5 job, yet alone SEC.

4 star cb chester kimbrough commited

Van Jefferson officially cleared

Super excited to get him and Grimes cleared for 18

ESP Grimes dude is 6’5” and runs like a deer ain’t scared to go across the middle either

Could be best WR at UF in long time

Sick

#33, the only team with fewer recruits ranked higher is Stanford, at #32.

and I guess you believe the classes are fixed and there won't be any shake ups. Looking good for S.Car, NCST, and Purdue then. kinda surprised that USC will end up at 24, oh wait thats not how this works.

season hasn't even started yet and you have crowned Moorehead and dismissed Mullen. no cause for celebration yet.
I don’t celebrate other coaches or fan bases. That’s your niche.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Moorehead better have a good year that’s all I know Fitzgerald is a very good seasoned QB Aeris Williams is a stud RB and Montez Sweat, Jeff Simmons, Leo Lewis, Mark McClaurin etc are all studs on D expected to make all sec

Defense better be raw af or Shoop truly is trash

This kid set his decision date and now some UF predictions are coming in

Mohamoud Diabate, Auburn, Outside Linebacker

Would be another huge pull out of Bama to go with Malik Langham that would be 2 guys the tide actually wanted

Sunseri is turning out to be solid on the trail kids and parents seem to like the guy a lot

Also Grantham is good at gettin 3-4 OLBs that’s his main speciality i believe

Hope it happens get him to go with Black wow

I think that’s way too extreme. Honestly let’s put it this way. Mullen is a proven good coach. Pruitt has potential to be a good coach. That’s the difference. However I do think Mullen has a ceiling that Pruitt can surpass in the long run.
Agreed. Pruitt’s ceiling is going to be on par with Sanbans. But I also think we will actually be on the rise quicker then Florida. My Bold prediction is we have a more successful year this year then Mullen will with his supposed SEC east championship bound runner up gators. GBO

Reactions: butchna
I was celebrating them being down. Because you have already written them off, try and keep up Butchna.
You’re defending them...which is what you do with every team and fanbase ceptin the one you supposedly root for. I pay attention.

You’re defending them...which is what you do with every team and fanbase ceptin the one you supposedly root for. I pay attention.
have someone post some info that is blatantly wrong about us and I will speak up. I already said I wouldn't take either Moorehead or Mullen over Pruitt for recruiting, and seeing as how he hasn't coached a game yet, recruiting is all he has done that matters that I can grade him on.

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
Van Jefferson, Trevon Grimes, Tyrie Cleveland, Kadarius Toney
Then Jacob Copeland, Freddy Swain, Josh Hammond, Daquon Green Rick Wells

Goofy or not he can actually coach a little. UT got their bargain bin coach in Butch who was little more than a con man.

VN Store

Back