Hutaree

lawgator1

Well, all of those of you posting in the thread about the Congo that its isolated and "over there" -- guess today's news sort of kills that concept, huh?

Christian militia here in the U.S., planning to kill a policeman and then attack the funeral in hopes of ginning up a full scale revolt.

I did a Google search, and it appears that on their page they were quoting Glenn Beck. Can't access it now, I'm sure because of the arrests and what not.

But I am hoping the media do not relent on this and find out whether some of these right wing nut jobs are in fact taking their lead from the likes of Beck and Hannity and their ilk. Its important that the country sees the danger al of these folks pose to the American way of lifde.

Well, all of those of you posting in the thread about the Congo that its isolated and "over there" -- guess today's news sort of kills that concept, huh?

Christian militia here in the U.S., planning to kill a policeman and then attack the funeral in hopes of ginning up a full scale revolt.

I did a Google search, and it appears that on their page they were quoting Glenn Beck. Can't access it now, I'm sure because of the arrests and what not.

But I am hoping the media do not relent on this and find out whether some of these right wing nut jobs are in fact taking their lead from the likes of Beck and Hannity and their ilk. Its important that the country sees the danger al of these folks pose to the American way of lifde.

Hey LG, are you a Christian and know what it says in the New Testament about what a Christian does in regards to violence, or are you just trying to spin the political rhetoric to amuse yourself??

Its important that the country sees the danger al of these folks pose to the American way of lifde.

The guy in the oval office does more of that every day than any of these groups could do in a lifetime yet I hear no outrage about that from you
Posted via VolNation Mobile

its funny PJ, we disagree on so much, yet every once in a while, there is a glimmer of agreeance and this would be one of them

LG... since you seem determined to associate this group with "Christians", perhaps you can point me to the verse they are quoting below. They are without question extremists, but there is nothing whatsoever Christian about their acts, intent, or beliefs.

"We believe that one day, as prophecy says, there will be an Antichrist," the site says. "All Christians must know this and prepare, just as Christ commanded. . . . Jesus wanted us to be ready to defend ourselves using the sword and stay alive using equipment."

Not really.

You started that silly thread, and must not have followed up much on it.

Thus you started another.

Last edited:
Are there any verses in the Bible about killing douchebag Gators that troll Tennessee message boards?

You'll never hear about this government going after a domestic Islamic terror group with the kind of force used against these Hutaree nutjobs. I'm not saying that Janet Napolitano wouldn't go after them, but political correctness would prevent her from using it as a photo-op.

You'll never hear about this government going after a domestic Islamic terror group with the kind of force used against these Hutaree nutjobs. I'm not saying that Janet Napolitano wouldn't go after them, but political correctness would prevent her from using it as a photo-op.

I don't know. I see the point you're making here. But I bet we go after A LOT more than you think, it just doesn't get reported for national security reasons, being we are in an international conflict with them.

Your point does have merit though. I would expect the news media to make a fuss over it, have Islamic clerics on denouncing violence while holding a copy of the Qu'ran.

I don't know. I see the point you're making here. But I bet we go after A LOT more than you think, it just doesn't get reported for national security reasons, being we are in an international conflict with them.

Your point does have merit though. I would expect the news media to make a fuss over it, have Islamic clerics on denouncing violence while holding a copy of the Qu'ran.

might as well have your fingers crossed behind your back when saying something

Isn't it odd that everytime this story is talked about in the media they make sure that they label these people as Christians, but it took me 24 hours to hear someone in the media say that the 2 women homicide bombers were Muslim and I have only heard it said once. However I am not surprised at all by this.

Please LG, educate yourself about Christians before you make a broad sweep with your PC brush. You know that the laws that you defend in the courtroom are based on Judeo-Christian laws found in the Old Testament. Most of mans laws are based on Gods laws.
Hutaree were 9 members, who call themselves Christians. 9 out of 2.1 billion. Care to do the percentages on that?

Even though both Christian and Muslim faiths have their share of idiots, it is odd that the media in the U.S. has gone to such lengths to insure that these people are labeled Christians. I believe it is more the fact, as I have said before, a lot of people in the media and Hollywood dislike Christians and Christianity because it contradicts the "lifestyles" that some lead. If they can demonize Christians and Christianity, then it makes their sinful lives seem normal and accepted.

I remember having discussion with LG about a year and a half ago about Obama and his ties with so many questionable people, including terrorists. LG defended this and tried to minimize these ties at every turn. Now we have a case of a few morons planning to commit acts of terror who just happen to have used some quotes from a tv personality LG dislikes and it becomes an example of Beck's extreme views and somehow validates LG's view that Beck is somehow complicit.

Way to stay intellectually honest and objective there LG. This is pure silliness.

Obviously, these loons are not representative of Christianity, I totally get that. The reason I post these things is as a reminder that a group of people can easily find something in these lengthy books, written in arcane language, to justify their hatred and violence. Is it currently the case that the most abusive are the Muslims? Sure. But that was not always so.

Where I think we disagree is on the point as to whether it is inherent in their belief system. Folks on here keep posting selections from the Quoran to support their claim that Islam touts violence and killing, but one can just as easily find passages in the Bible that do the same thing.

When this is pointed out, folks say, well, that was in the Old Testament, not the New. But, the Old is part of the Bible, too. I don't think you get to pick and choose the parts to ignore versus embrace.

Which opens up a whole different discussion, of course....

Obviously, these loons are not representative of Christianity, I totally get that. The reason I post these things is as a reminder that a group of people can easily find something in these lengthy books, written in arcane language, to justify their hatred and violence. Is it currently the case that the most abusive are the Muslims? Sure. But that was not always so.

Where I think we disagree is on the point as to whether it is inherent in their belief system. Folks on here keep posting selections from the Quoran to support their claim that Islam touts violence and killing, but one can just as easily find passages in the Bible that do the same thing.

When this is pointed out, folks say, well, that was in the Old Testament, not the New. But, the Old is part of the Bible, too. I don't think you get to pick and choose the parts to ignore versus embrace.

Christianity is based upon the New Testament, not the Old. The Old gives a history. That is why it is call the OLD TESTAMENT.

The ways of the Old Testament and those of the New Testament are very often at odds. The teachings of Jesus do not jibe with those of the Old Testament. There is a clear distinction and because of this you must weight one above the other.

you are so full of crap.....once again.....NO ONE needs you to point out anything for them, that might be your job at your little law firm, but it is not needed here

VN Store

Back