Can ozbamacare be repealed??

gsvol

Yes.

Luckily, key parts of Obamacare–especially the subsidies–don’t go into effect until 2014. So what Republicans have to do is to make the 2010 and the 2012 elections referenda on Obamacare, win those elections, and then repeal Obamacare.

If the Democrats could lose the Kennedy seat on this issue then they have no safe seat except maybe San Francisco.

New CNN Poll: 59% Oppose Obamacare

If the Communist News Network is reporting 59%, then it's probably more like 70%.

Just 39 percent of the poll’s 1,030 respondents said they favored the bill.

In addition to the nearly 6 in 10 Americans who oppose the legislation, the poll also found very little good news about the bill’s details.

• 62 percent say the amount they pay for medical care will increase.

• 47 percent think they’ll be worse off when it becomes law.

• 70 percent believe the federal budget deficit will go up — contrary to repeated claims from Democrats.

(if thirty percent don't believe it will go up, just think to yourself that about every third person you see is too damned dumb to walk and chew gum at the same time.)

• 56 percent view Obamacare as creating too much government involvement in health care.

Six reasons the legislation is wrong.

1. This is a "bill" that is clearly not really a Constitutionally allowable legislative entity, eligible for signature into law. For it to be that, it would need to be identically passed in both houses. It was not.

Constitution, schmonstitution

we're talkin' 'bout social justice!!!

Attica!!

guilliani was on cnbc arguing just this. it's pretty clear republicans are going to base the next election telling people if they don't want obamacare they better vote out their democrats.

The Constitution: Its just a Piece of Paper

Co-authored by G.W. Bush and Barack Obama
Illustrations by Nancy Pelosi and Barry Deutsch

I love this talking point. Let me point out something from the survey quoted above:

21. (IF OPPOSE) Do you oppose that legislation because you think its approach toward health care is too liberal, or because you think it is not liberal enough?

Mar 19-21 2010
Favor (from Question 20) 39%
Oppose, too liberal 43%
Oppose, not liberal enough 13%

As you can see, the difference between those who favor the bill and those who are opposed because it's too liberal is 4%.

If you combine those who favor this legislation and those who would favor more liberal legislation, you'd have 52% vs. 43% who oppose it as too liberal.

Not quite as impressive of a talking point that way, though, is it?

I love this talking point. Let me point out something from the survey quoted above:

As you can see, the difference between those who favor the bill and those who are opposed because it's too liberal is 4%.

If you combine those who favor this legislation and those who would favor more liberal legislation, you'd have 52% vs. 43% who oppose it as too liberal.

So basically the majority oppose it, as its written.

Of course it is. The insane liberal tripe that the loonies would support is absolutely unpassable and they will never agree to something watered to the point of passable, but it has to be and lied about as revenue neutral to get any votes or support.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Of course it is. The insane liberal tripe that the loonies would support is absolutely unpassable and they will never agree to something watered to the point of passable, but it has to be and lied about as revenue neutral to get any votes or support.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Sleazy back room deals from the most transparent administration in history.

VN Store

Back