Clinton appointed activist judge rules congress MUST support acorn!!

gsvol

On the same day that ACORN’s violation of Delaware state lobbying laws was revealed, a liberal, Clinton-appointed activist Judge has ruled to usurp the prerogatives and authority of the United States Congress.

This left-wing activist Judge is setting a dangerous precedent that left-wing political organizations plagued by criminal accusations have a constitutional entitlement to taxpayer dollars. The Obama Administration should immediately move to appeal this injunction.

What are the chances of that happening???

Hannity: Are you saying, Andrew, that there are more tapes?

Breitbart: Oh my goodness there are! Not only are there more tapes, it’s not just ACORN. And this message is to Attorney General Holder: I want you to know that we have more tapes, it’s not just ACORN, and we’re going to hold out until the next election cycle, or else if you want to do a clean investigation, we will give you the rest of what we have, we will comply with you, we will give you the documentation we have from countless ACORN whistleblowers who want to come forward but are fearful of this organization and the retribution that they fear that this is a dangerous organization.

So if you get into an investigation, we will give you the tapes; if you don’t give us the tapes, we will revisit these tapes come election time.

I am not surprised at all, how else would dems get elected if dead people could not vote or if the same person could not vote 25 times. I would like to know how in the hell they have a constitutional entitlement to taxpayer dollars? This could only happen in Obama's America

Yet, they wonder why we hate the Obama administration so much.

You'd think the overwhelming evidence would speak for itself.

America Under Obama
:drive2::drive2:

I am not surprised at all, how else would dems get elected if dead people could not vote or if the same person could not vote 25 times. I would like to know how in the hell they have a constitutional entitlement to taxpayer dollars? This could only happen in Obama's America

Ya think Obambi thought Executive Order #13492 would fly under the radar???

Thursday, December 10, 2009

MEMORANDUM FOR THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE THE ATTORNEY GENERAL 

SUBJECT: Directing Certain Actions with Respect to Acquisition and Use of Thomson Correctional Center

By the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, including by article II, section 2, clause 1 of the Constitution, which designates the President as Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and by the Authorization for Use of Military Force, Public Law 107-40, 115 Stat. 224, I hereby direct that the following actions be taken with respect to the facility known as the Thomson Correctional Center (TCC) in Thomson, Illinois:

1. The Secretary of Defense shall relocate detainees currently held at the Guantanamo Detention Facility to the TCC as expeditiously as possible, to the extent permitted by laws related to Guantanamo detainees, and consistent with the findings in, and interagency Review established by, Executive Order 13492 of January 22, 2009.

2. The Attorney General shall as expeditiously as possible acquire and activate the TCC as a United States Penitentiary, which the Attorney General has determined would alleviate the Bureau of Prisons’ shortage of maximum security cell space and could be used for other appropriate purposes. The Attorney General shall also provide to the Department of Defense a sufficient portion of the TCC to serve as a detention facility to be operated by the Department of Defense, to accommodate the relocation of detainees by the Secretary of Defense in accordance with paragraph 1 of this memorandum. This memorandum is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity, by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

The Secretary of Defense is authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

VN Store

Back