3129 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Huckabee, Romney and Palin. within the forum Politics. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 10-16-2009, 10:11 PM   #1
Rasputin_Vol
Ordem e Progresso

Huckabee, Romney and Palin
Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin
Huckabee, Romney and Palin

These are your GOP frontrunners for 2012...

GOP 2012: Huckabee 29% Romney 24% Palin 18% - Rasmussen Reports

Happy, happy
Joy, joy

Winston Churchill
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLS INC. View Post
I'm glad my destiny was to be a Vol, because everything else is second tier.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-16-2009, 10:15 PM   #2
GASOUTHERNVOL
Jack is BACK!!!

Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin
Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin
I like Huckabee, his fair/flat tax would do wonders. Romney is a good economist but is a chicken when it comes to other issues, and palin dont think she can be a president really
Old 10-16-2009, 10:21 PM   #3
MG1968
Karmic Relief

Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin
they're the frontrunners three years out because they currently have the most name recognition
Old 10-16-2009, 10:22 PM   #4
GASOUTHERNVOL
Jack is BACK!!!

hey, name recognition is what got mccain the GOP nomination
Old 10-16-2009, 10:27 PM   #5
MG1968
Karmic Relief

no, what got McCain the GOP nomination was an endorsement by the New York Times and the GOP's policy of allowing open primaries.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:38 PM   #6
orangeblooded2
**Temple of Truth**

Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin
In order of appearance. Lame, lamer, lamest. Delusional tendencies manifesting their self 3.5 years early. Seems to me Rush Limbaugh stands a better chance, being the de facto head of the party, no matter how many times he denies it or how many times the liberals in the NFL throw him out or the owners sack him for a loss! At this point the Repubs don't have a candidate that can win.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-16-2009, 11:05 PM   #7
MG1968
Karmic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeblooded2 View Post
In order of appearance. Lame, lamer, lamest. Delusional tendencies manifesting their self 3.5 years early. Seems to me Rush Limbaugh stands a better chance, being the de facto head of the party, no matter how many times he denies it or how many times the liberals in the NFL throw him out or the owners sack him for a loss! At this point the Repubs don't have a candidate that can win.
nice bit of analysis, but your hero Obama isn't exactly steaming toward a landslide re-election. In fact, in a recent poll, only 43% of the people who voted for him last November would vote for him again.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #8
GASOUTHERNVOL
Jack is BACK!!!

i think huckabee will do well, i mean if he didnt carry the republican label, he would be the most popular, hands down
Old 10-16-2009, 11:10 PM   #9
orangeblooded2
**Temple of Truth**

Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin
Quote:
Originally Posted by GASOUTHERNVOL View Post
i think huckabee will do well, i mean if he didnt carry the republican label, he would be the most popular, hands down
What happened to the Don Henley quote ( Eagles Lyrics)?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-16-2009, 11:23 PM   #10
wbailey7
Space Mountain

I like Huckabee, but at the same time. I'm waaaay more interested in the elections next year for now. That's going to be a good indicator of what we may see.
It does count! It could also be good for Hardesty! #2 makes me want to #2 my pants when he get the ball!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-17-2009, 07:27 AM   #11
 GAVol 
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeblooded2 View Post
3+ years out, nobody would have given a second thought to Bill Clinton, George W. Bush or Barack Obama having a snowball's chance in hell of winning either.

I have a feeling names like Jindhal and Pawlenty will start rising in the next 12-18 mos.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-17-2009, 08:34 AM   #12
BookVol

Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin Huckabee, Romney and Palin
I think Jindal could very well be the conservative answer to Barack Obama.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-17-2009, 08:46 AM   #13
615 Vol

I think a republican will have a very good shot at winning in 2012. It will be an election of people voting against Obama rather than for someone.

A lot of people are ticked off that they voted for Obama and this is what they got so they will be hell bent on voting for anyone with a pulse that runs against him.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-17-2009, 09:17 AM   #14
JTrainDavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookVol View Post
I think Jindal could very well be the conservative answer to Barack Obama.
Mmmm Mmmm Mmmmm...Piyush Bobby Jindal....
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-17-2009, 10:29 AM   #15
volinbham
VN GURU

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTrainDavis View Post
Mmmm Mmmm Mmmmm...Piyush Bobby Jindal....