CNN Fact checks SNL Obama Skit!

Notice they show part of the Palin skits on SNL but do not address the accuracy at all for those skits.

Also, the set by Wolf Blitzer is absurd.

I can at least give the White House credit for not commenting.

Notice they show part of the Palin skits on SNL but do not address the accuracy at all for those skits.

I can honestly say that watching Andy Richter hand Blitzer's ass to him in celebrity Jeopardy (I think the final was $68,000 to $2,000) a month ago was very soothing.

While I too find the notion of fact checking a comedy skit to be inherently ridiculous, I feel compelled to point out that in the case of a Palin-based skit there would actually be no fact to check.

I'm still shocked that SNL actually made fun of him after kissing his @$$ so much.

They should have had RuPaul as Michelle sitting next to the faux-Bama

Was impressed they actually took on Obama. First time besides Fox News and that jerk who is named ahhhh cant think of it. HBO roundtable California dude

Wonder if they'll fact check the skit that was on tonight? Although tonight they made fun of conservatives also, so I doubt they will.

Jon Stewart put together a 10 minute segmet absolutely ripping CNN over this. It was pretty good.

VN Store

Back