The Demise of the Dollar?

makes our goods we actually ship all over the world cheaper. Big Macs to 777's are all cheaper now. But this WILL drive up commodities (Oil and Gold)

Inflation will stay away because we have 10% unemployment. Weak dollar, low interest rates, higher commodities, tame inflation and high unemployemt= economic recovery

I love Drudge's title for this story.

He's not the least bit racist or gingoistic, is he?

(sarcasm)

makes our goods we actually ship all over the world cheaper. Big Macs to 777's are all cheaper now. But this WILL drive up commodities (Oil and Gold)

Inflation will stay away because we have 10% unemployment. Weak dollar, low interest rates, higher commodities, tame inflation and high unemployemt= economic recovery

How long do you think the basket currency lasts?

Economically the US would no longer be dominate, like we enjoy now. Cheaper exports won't matter much if your GDP is that of everyone else.

The dollar is going to lose it's buying power. I don't think this can be reversed.

Remember no nation should try to dominate another nation. We are but a spec in the great melding of equal countries. The dollar is an imperalistic tool that should be abolished in the interest of greater global good. I will make it so. P.S. Chicago would have been a great place for the Olympics - both Michelle and I agree.

Hmmmm... wonder if it would fall far enough to where manufacturing widgets in the states would become cheaper than manufacturing in Mexico or China?

:unsure:

Hmmmm... wonder if it would fall far enough to where manufacturing widgets in the states would become cheaper than manufacturing in Mexico or China?

:unsure:

Sure, if you would like to live in conditions worse than that of the Chinese or Mexicans.

Velo, you know better than to post facts that do not fit the Obama Derangement Syndrome narrative.

Driving in this morning I had on Fox, and in about an 8 minute span they must have said at least three times that Obama gets no credit for the gas prices coming down. They are saying this in an almost panicked tone, because they know that Obama's poll numbers are picking up and that, despite the midterm results, he somehow seems to be driving the bus in Washington right now. Congress is responding to him, not the other way around.

And it freaks them out.

And of course the irony is that these same commentators last summer, just months ago, were blaming Obama for high gas prices !!

Reactions: 4 people
Velo, you know better than to post facts that do not fit the Obama Derangement Syndrome narrative.

Driving in this morning I had on Fox, and in about an 8 minute span they must have said at least three times that Obama gets no credit for the gas prices coming down. They are saying this in an almost panicked tone, because they know that Obama's poll numbers are picking up and that, despite the midterm results, he somehow seems to be driving the bus in Washington right now. Congress is responding to him, not the other way around.

And it freaks them out.

And of course the irony is that these same commentators last summer, just months ago, were blaming Obama for high gas prices !!

You are full of more crap than Lane, Jr.'s britches. How does Obama get any credit for gas prices coming down?

Reactions: 2 people
I'm gonna get a bumper sticker which says, "My dollar is stronger than yours".

We talkin' about the U.S. Dollar or The U.S. Creflo Dollar?

Ya'll need to be more specific.

You are full of more crap than Lane, Jr.'s britches. How does Obama get any credit for gas prices coming down?

He doesn't , he's fought the xl pipeline at every turn and federal drilling leases are down over 50% under this assclown . Nobody in their right mind would give Barry credit for the drop in oil, which explains LGs stance..

And it freaks them out.

This is because Obama has had nothing to do with oil dropping.

He doesn't , he's fought the xl pipeline at every turn and federal drilling leases are down over 50% under this assclown . Nobody in their right mind would give Barry credit for the drop in oil, which explains LGs stance..

So you are actually defending the notion that it was his fault when they were going up, but he has absolutely nothing at all to do with them coming down?

Reactions: 1 person
So you are actually defending the notion that it was his fault when they were going up, but he has absolutely nothing at all to do with them coming down?

Damn straight, you care to enlighten us what he's done policy wise that has fueled the lower oil prices? And no, you can't use the ****ty economy or the slowest recovery since the Great Depression ..GDP has been anemic his entire tenure and the outlook is bleak, a mere 2.5 % projection for 2015.

Barry is at war against all fossil fuels. What have you seen different in the past 6 years?

Reactions: 1 person
Damn straight, you care to enlighten us what he's done policy wise that has fueled the lower oil prices? And no, you can't use the ****ty economy or the slowest recovery since the Great Depression ..GDP has been anemic his entire tenure and the outlook is bleak, a mere 2.5 % projection for 2015.

I'm sorry, but if you irrationally blame oil/gas prices on Obama when the price goes up, you cannot turn around three months later and say the office of the president never affects gas prices.

Which is EXACTLY what the Fox shills are doing at the moment.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm sorry, but if you irrationally blame oil/gas prices on Obama when the price goes up, you cannot turn around three months later and say the office of the president never affects gas prices.

Which is EXACTLY what the Fox shills are doing at the moment.

He has affected the price, in a negative way. Please enlighten us as to what policies specifically he has enacted to drop crude oil prices. I'll hang up and listen

VN Store

Back