Sunday, 09/20/2009, George Stephanopoulos was told by President Barack Obama, “Frankly it’s not something I followed closely on this ACORN deal. I didn’t even know that ACORN was getting a whole lot of federal money.”
People directly associated with Bertha Lewis: CEO of ACORN:
• Used to be the executive vice president of the SEIU.
• Now Barack Obama’s political director.
• He’s also the guy in the news this week that put the horse head in N.Y. Gov. David Paterson’s bed, told him not to run for governor of New York again.
Michael Gaspard (Patrick Gaspard’s brother)
• Worked for the “Advance Group”. The Advance Group is the lobbying arm of ACORN. So you’ve got the president’s political director and his brother in Bertha Lewis’ Rolodex. One works for ACORN, the other one works for the president.
• Founder of ACORN
Karine Jean Pierre
• President Obama’s liaison to the Department of Labor
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
• A registered lobbyist with the Advance Group
• Works with Michael Gaspard, Patrick Gaspard’s brother. Although you would never know that Michael Gaspard works there. He is not on their website, he is not listed in any of their lobbyist filings. It just so happens that he appears in Lewis’ contact list as working there.
Ambassador of Bolivia
• Morales stated just yesterday (09/23/2009) that capitalism is a real problem. It’s evil.
The political division of the Venezuelan embassy
• Why would ACORN, who’s caring about just housing and taking care of the poor have anything to do with the Venezuelans?
• Ties to CITGO
o CITGO is owned by Venezuela and ACORN was real happy to help undermine some of the previous administration’s positions on foreign oil
QUESTION: Is ACORN actually SEIU?
(Stated SEIU mission, 'to take over the health care industry.)
ACORN's Working Families Party Advance Group organizers knocked on 227,928 doors and talked to 62,112 voters, a party official said. On Tuesday, more than 350 workers were stationed throughout the city, most working for a day rate of $100, campaigning for City Comptroller candidate John Liu who has a friendly relationship with Chinese Communist Party
(CCP) organizations and has a history of lying about his past.
John Liu has been a city council member representing New York’s Flushing area since 2001. This year, he is running for city Comptroller—the position that oversees the city’s finances, including its $60 billion budget.
Both structurally and operationally, ACORN hides behind a paper wall of nonprofit corporate protections to conceal a criminal conspiracy on the part of its directors, to launder federal and foreign and special interest money in order to pursue a partisan political agenda and to manipulate the American electorate.
There are more than 300 organizations operating under the ACORN umbrella.
Democrats voted in March to allow ACORN funding in the Youth Brigade's bill. (designed to create an organization like Mussolini's Black Shirts and Hitler's Brown Shirts.)
Those funds will not be affected by recebt action by congress to remove funding from the transportation and housing appropriations bill. (that Obama has expressed doubts about approving.)
Here is the seven who voted against the current attempt at removing federal funding to ACORN:
ACORN is also a leading member of Barack Obama's Health Care For American conglomerate that is helping the president push his nationalized health care plan.
More to follow.