NYC Fly-by

is it just me or is that article confusing?

At the top it says that steps were taken to notify state and local authorities, and further down it says that noone was notified.

That is going to be an expensive photo op.

The air force one backup, 2 F-16s, and one hell of a class action tort lawsuit for emotional distress.

I heard about this earlier today. When it all took place no one knew anything about it. Apparently people were streaming from the buildings without knowing the situation until someone with the port authority(I believe) used a bull horn to get the word out.

Completely irresponsible.

I guess cause its our govt that authorized it. I know it is not Obama's fault but I hope people blame him.:)

Why is this in the politics forum? What does this have to do with politics?

I only put it here because it was Air Force One (yes I know, only when the POTUS is onboard).

This isn't a jab at anyone except the moron(s) who thought it was a good idea to not only do it, but not to tell anyone about it.

Now....if Obama was taking Oprah for a joy ride that's another story.....

Last edited:
This isn't a jab at anyone except the moron(s) who thought it was a good idea to not only do it, but not to tell anyone about it.

Now....if Obama was taking Oprah for a joy ride that's another story.....[/QUOTE]

Sorry if this has been answered previously, but what officially is potus. I can't figure out the acronym
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Not sure what some sort of pig illness has to do with politics, either...

Both are being politicized by the right, albeit the plane thing just pure opportunism, the swine flu a sinister effort to take advantage of the deaths of so far almost a hundred people.

Both are being politicized by the right, albeit the plane thing just pure opportunism, the swine flu a sinister effort to take advantage of the deaths of so far almost a hundred people.

Funny that the first post you made in the swine flu thread was an effort to make the matter political. And you can go ahead and criticize Al Gore and his buddies for screaming global warming anytime anyone is harmed by anything nature-related.

The huge aircraft, which functions as Air Force One when the president is aboard, was taking part in a classified, government-sanctioned photo shoot, the Federal Aviation Administration said.

And not that I was going there but....This was approved by the director of the White House Military Office.

A classified mission on AF1, low level altitude, over NYC.

Brilliant. I hope our enemies don't hear about it.

LG says that as if the left has never politicized anything at all. I'm not sure why LG makes a collective "politicized by the right' when it was a Dem Congressman who even called for the US/Mexico border to be shut down completely.

I love the 'point the finger at the right' nonsense. It was like saying the tea party was all racist white males trying to return the country to slavery days. The left always does exactly what they accuse the right of doing. And then have the audacity to come pointing fingers trying to take the moral high ground.

And not that I was going there but....This was approved by the director of the White House Military Office.

A classified mission on AF1, low level altitude, over NYC.

Brilliant. I hope our enemies don't hear about it.

Pretty sure they are just cropdusting swine flu.

flyoverImage14.jpg

Doing a statue of liberty flyby for promo pics for Barry.

braindeadworshipOBamaImage2.jpg

thetruthpaintingImage1.jpg

'The Truth' by Painter Michael D'Antuono which was unveiled on President Obama's 100th Day in Office at NYC's Union Square

Just read an article that in fact there were warnings about the effect this would have on the people on the streets of New York but that the feds insisted that it be kept secret. Now, I can understand the need for that with AF 1, but given the situation maybe they should have either just postponed it or chosen another location. Now I do think someone is going to have to be fired over it.

As many of the evil right talk radio personalities stated - Barry's WH should have used PhotoShop...quite a few talents on this board could have saved him the time and trouble.

VN Store

Back