Hannity and Colmes are splitting up

Colmes is leaving the show at the end of this year.

Michael Calderone's Blog: Hannity and Colmes split up - Politico.com

good riddance. I don't want to see Hannity go it alone though, I'd really like to see Kirsten Powers join the show. She's smarter and much better looking than Alan, and is also more skilled at debate.

Interesting. I still think Fox needs to hire James Carville away from CNN and pair him up with Hannity. That would be a good show to watch.

I've always felt that the network purposefully assigned Colmes to that spot because he is rather bland is always so easily run over by Hannity. I'd love to see someone sharp and clever and quick opposite Hannity -- get Olbermann or Maddow over there from MSNBC. Make it fair.

I'd love to see someone sharp and clever and quick opposite Hannity -- get Olbermann or Maddow over there from MSNBC. Make it fair.

Olberman's ego won't fit through the door to get out of the MSNBC studio.

I've always felt that the network purposefully assigned Colmes to that spot because he is rather bland is always so easily run over by Hannity. I'd love to see someone sharp and clever and quick opposite Hannity -- get Olbermann or Maddow over there from MSNBC. Make it fair.

sharp and clever then you mention KO and RM

Good call.

Olbermann is far less intelligent than Hannity and is only good for his blubbering rage, besides, he practically runs MSNBC why would he leave to play second fiddle to a man he despises? Hannity and Colmes has worked for 12 years because they have mutual respect, adding an asshat like Olbermann would tank the show within a ratings period.

Maddow is Olbermann-lite though she is no less angry and petty.

Kirsten Powers is my favorite choice, Carville would be a distant second, followed by Bob Beckel and Geraldine Ferraro.

Olberman's ego won't fit through the door to get out of the MSNBC studio.

Well, even if it could with Hannity and O'Reilly in the Fox Studios it would never work, you are right about that.

sharp and clever then you mention KO and RM

Relative to Colmes, my dog is sharp. And he's been dead for 2 years.

Olbermann is far less intelligent than Hannity and is only good for his blubbering rage, besides, he practically runs MSNBC why would he leave to play second fiddle to a man he despises? Hannity and Colmes has worked for 12 years because they have mutual respect, adding an asshat like Olbermann would tank the show within a ratings period.

Kirsten Powers is my favorite choice, Carville would be a distant second, followed by Bob Beckel and Geraldine Ferraro.

Carville would be great, but hard to see him getting the nod. He is so far past Hannity's third grade mentality of basically wanting to taunt everyone that comes across his radar that I think Hannity would either start to cry or his head would explode, like on Scanners.

Beckel and Ferraro are as bland and blah as Colmes. But that's probably who will get it -- just no one that can be strong and sharp and sarcastic like Hannity.

And you know this because you are a far right conservative like Hannity and just "know" he is more intelligent? LOL I would like to see a comparison of IQs. I would think Olberman is at least as intelligent if not much more intelligent. He is far more cultured. Hannity is no genius. Actually, he is quite the "redneck" and extremely reactionary and a charter member of the Fear Talk Express. Now, that being said, I don't care much for Olberman either. I just find it funny how you automatically sided with Hannity....and he is just as overzealous for the right as Olberman is for the left

And you know this because you are a far right conservative like Hannity and just "know" he is more intelligent? LOL I would like to see a comparison of IQs. I would think Olberman is at least as intelligent if not much more intelligent. He is far more cultured. Hannity is no genius. Actually, he is quite the "redneck" and extremely reactionary and a charter member of the Fear Talk Express

such an eloquent defense of Olbermann. Are you and he pen pals or something? I don't always agree with Hannity and I thought his continued reference to Obama's past associations wasn't helping move the debate forward. I never saw him, however, get into a spittle flinging rage over something Clinton did.

Hannity isn't afraid to debate people who have a different opinion. When was the last time you saw Olbermann debate somebody like George Will, Cal Thomas, or Walter Williams?

Olbermann is a fat, obnoxious failed sports caster who's only real talent is reading off a teleprompter and grooming ugly lesbian proteges who end up with ratings better than his.

if you think Olbermann has independent thoughts you obviously haven't try to see him ad lib. the man is the definition of a talking head.

such an eloquent defense of Olbermann. Are you and he pen pals or something? I don't always agree with Hannity and I thought his continued reference to Obama's past associations wasn't helping move the debate forward. I never saw him, however, get into a spittle flinging rage over something Clinton did.

Hannity isn't afraid to debate people who have a different opinion. When was the last time you saw Olbermann debate somebody like George Will, Cal Thomas, or Walter Williams?

Olbermann is a fat, obnoxious failed sports caster who's only real talent is reading off a teleprompter and grooming ugly lesbian proteges who end up with ratings better than his.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't debate you on this. I don't care enough for Olberman. He is much better at sports reporting. I don't think he was fired at ESPN, he just left. He and Dan Patrick do a great job together on the Sunday night highlights. He should go back to doing it.

if you think Olbermann has independent thoughts you obviously haven't try to see him ad lib. the man is the definition of a talking head.

Olbermann's best work was sitting next to Dan Patrick on Sports Center. However, (in my Stephen A. Smith voice) I don't like them anymore on Football Night in America. Too many chiefs and not enough indians on that show.

Olbermann is a fat, obnoxious failed sports caster who's only real talent is reading off a teleprompter and grooming ugly lesbian proteges who end up with ratings better than his.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't debate you on this. I don't care enough for Olberman. He is much better at sports reporting. I don't think he was fired at ESPN, he just left. He and Dan Patrick do a great job together on the Sunday night highlights. He should go back to doing it.

Also, I don't think you would dislike Olberman so much if he had not gone into political reporting and revealed his "liberal" viewpoints. I seriously doubt you have ever said a negative word about him.

Who said Olberman has independent thoughts? Or who is arguing his political reporting prowess?

Also, I don't think you would dislike Olberman so much if he had not gone into political reporting and revealed his "liberal" viewpoints. I seriously doubt you have ever said a negative word about him.

I'm not sure what your point is here. If you're implying that Olbermann was beneath my radar while he was a sports reporter, you're right. Had Rush Limbaugh stayed with the Pittsburgh Steelers, I doubt you would never have had anything bad to say about him, either.

I'm not sure what your point is here. If you're implying that Olbermann was beneath my radar while he was a sports reporter, you're right. Had Rush Limbaugh stayed with the Pittsburgh Steelers, I doubt you would never have had anything bad to say about him, either.

I haven't disparaged Limbaugh nearly as bad as you have Olberman. Not even close

Olberman just takes himself WAY too seriously . . . which is funny because that's basically what he rips O'Reilly for.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back