The source of the Cohen tape info

8827907a-a152-425f-8806-2c7f2f14a99d.png

Reactions: 1 person
As soon as a person says treason in response to the Helsinki summit they immediately lose all credibility and should go back and get their GED.
Magna cum laude from Stanford and Georgetown Law. What else ya got?

Trump/Giuliani are allowing a smaller scandal to rip the headlines of the larger scandal. Part of their deflection...again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Magna cum laude from Stanford and Georgetown Law. What else ya got?

Trump/Giuliani are allowing a smaller scandal to rip the headlines of the larger scandal. Part of their deflection...again.

Oh. My bad. Maybe he needs to see a mental health professional because his concept of what treason is puts him in the same category as a window licker. Maybe those degrees are fake?..

And the second part..about Trump/Guiliani...you're witnessing how the media works and seizes on anything they can to create a furor because its like meth to you. Every.Single.Week...a new "lets rage over this" is tossed out there and you gulp it down..
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
Oh. My bad. Maybe he needs to see a mental health professional because his concept of what treason is puts him in the same category as a window licker. Maybe those degrees are fake?..
Hyperbole. You know what Trump does in almost every tweet or when he speaks.

The main point is they are trying to get people distracted from his disastrous Putin Summit boot-licking narrative.

The main point is they are trying to get people distracted from his disastrous Putin Summit boot-licking narrative.

Trump, gets you in a tizzy and that is FANTASTIC!!

Reactions: 4 people

And it worked. Hook. Line. Sinker..

It is weird that Trump waived it then made it a point on Twitter to bash Cohen for having taped it. Just odd.

I really find it odd that any adult would find it a good thing that the POTUS was "trolling" half the country. Really sad state of affairs in our country.

The fact that most Republicans are so willing to ignore the morally repugnant behavior of the leader of their party speaks volumes to how far the party has sunk. It used to be a party that represented a certain level of civility. It's no longer the case.

Reactions: 4 people
I really find it odd that any adult would find it a good thing that the POTUS was "trolling" half the country. Really sad state of affairs in our country.

The fact that most Republicans are so willing to ignore the morally repugnant behavior of the leader of their party speaks volumes to how far the party has sunk. It used to be a party that represented a certain level of civility. It's no longer the case.

Funny.

Though I don't think the DNC has ever showed themselves to be the party of "civility" by any means. We are talking about the party that used lynchings as a method of suppressing and pacifying a portion of the population.

This is the state of all politics.
It’s mind boggling that anyone points to either party and says they have a problem.

My new mantra is SSDD.

This isn’t getting any better till the people on both sides realize they’re behaving the same as those they criticize

Funny.

Though I don't think the DNC has ever showed themselves to be the party of "civility" by any means. We are talking about the party that used lynchings as a method of suppressing and pacifying a portion of the population.

And they’re pro abortion as a means of population control.

Look at who is affected most by abortion.

Both parties are garbage. You just have to decide which side smells less to you.

Both parties are garbage. You just have to decide which side smells less to you.

This is the Republican Party that leftist have created.
And this is the democratic party that the right wing nuts have created.
You have a rapid run to the extremes. Each of these factions are pushing people further from the middle. Trump is a reaction to that. I’m very conservative but loathe the Roy Moore mentality in the Republican Party. I’m as equally disgusted with the Bernie crowd. You have a few, like Corker and Graham who have been more than critical of Trump. I thought they’d be able to reel him in, but it seems Trump just doubles down on critics.

And the second part..about Trump/Guiliani...you're witnessing how the media works and seizes on anything they can to create a furor because its like meth to you. Every.Single.Week...a new "lets rage over this" is tossed out there and you gulp it down..
giphy.gif

It’s pretty comical that 90% of the issues Trump has is the media’s fault. Not the fact that he says and does a lot of stupid ****.

It’s pretty comical that 90% of the issues Trump has is the media’s fault. Not the fact that he says and does a lot of stupid ****.

Who has ever argued otherwise?

Now, will you admit the media tends to exacerbate the situation by frothing at the mouth over everything he does? Or doesn't do?

Funny.

Well, the lynching faction of the Democrats was gladly absorbed by the Republicans decades ago. Are you implying that the current state of affairs in the Republican party is that ultra right wing portion of the party reasserting themselves?

VN Store

Back