tumscalcium

Ano ba!
It is time.

Attachments

• 3C3D6CB9-8D25-4E0E-A0DA-3658A1F012FE.jpg
    3C3D6CB9-8D25-4E0E-A0DA-3658A1F012FE.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
If the mod would occasionally merge a thread we’d be on Anti-Trump Hysteria And Silliness VII

Reactions: 3 people
First page! INB4 everything in the world is Trump's fault!

Reactions: 1 person
Wonder if the Pee Board will be as active come FTIT? Guess with midterms it will be.
Law better not show his face during football time. Even the libs will be on the "T" train.

Ok..weak.

This is neither here nor there, just an observation. I think it's funny that no matter how ****ty the post, the libs always give each other likes, as if it somehow validates what they are saying. It doesn't, but they're free to keep believing it does.

Reactions: 4 people
This is neither here nor there, just an observation. I think it's funny that no matter how ****ty the post, the libs always give each other likes, as if it somehow validates what they are saying. It doesn't, but they're free to keep believing it does.

Can we just all say amen. And I give you a “like”.

I'll wait for the condemnation.

Maxine Waters supporters burn American flag outside California rep's office | Fox News

“The Oath Keepers would like nothing more than to inflame racial tensions and create an explosive conflict in our community,” Waters wrote.

At some point during the protest, a vehicle with an American flag on the back approached and was stopped by the crowd.

Some protesters opened the car doors while others grabbed the flag as the vehicle drove off.

The flag was then stepped on and set ablaze as someone stoked the flames. A few people cheered and someone yelled, "This is not the American flag, this is their flag."

No one was injured and police made no arrests.

It remained unclear if the car that drove by Thursday was connected to the Oath Keepers.

Never mind burning a flag while saying "black power".

source.gif

“Today’s Friday, hell yeah it’s payday.”
-Republican

“Today’s Friday, it’s ***** Trumps fault”.
-Dimocrat

VN Store

Back