Trump: I'll be Vladimir Putin's 'worst enemy' if US-Russia relationship 'doesn't work

Did you LOL about the red line and reset button?

"Uh, No!"

Lloyd-Christmas-Happy-to-Sad.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Oh man, how’s the media, LG, BB and crew gonna take this one...:popcorn:

Oh man, how’s the media, LG, BB and crew gonna take this one...:popcorn:

This is the same President who says he has been tougher on Russia than any President in US history because of the sanctions Congress overwhelmingly passed last August which he called "Unconstitutional" and strongly opposed. He took 6 months to impose those sanctions... He wanted to veto that bill but couldn't. Congress had enough votes to override the veto.

For him to take credit for the passage of that bill into law is just about as ridiculous as Trump saying that he could ever be an enemy to Russia under any cirmcumstance.

Reactions: 2 people
Trump is always telling the truth when he says something they don’t like, and always lying when he says something they do.

No. Trump is usually either exaggerating or lying. When he tells the truth; it's usually a half-truth.

For example: Trump can honestly say that he signed the Russian sanctions bill into law last August. These are the sanctions he takes credit for when he says he has been tough on Russia. What he leaves out is that he had opposed the bill but had no choice but to sign it. Congress would have overridden his veto and he knew it. They had well over a two-thirds majority in both chambers.

Yeah, I'm sure the career KGB guy who's ordered the murder of countless political and business adversaries is afraid of Traitor Tot. That's hilarious.

Reactions: 4 people
Of course he is. He was in charge of psychological warfare in the KGB. Trump's narcissism makes him easy to manipulate. I bet Putin is having a ball watching it all play out.

Yeah, like Trump's the only narcissistic President politician we've ever had.

What? You believe it when they say "I'm for the people!" out on the campaign trail?

Yeah, like Trump's the only narcissistic President politician we've ever had.

What? You believe it when they say "I'm for the people!" out on the campaign trail?

Didn't say that. Lots of narcissism in politics. Still, Trump seems particularly easy to manipulate. His responses to criticism and praise are incredibly predictable. I'm sure it's child's play for an expert like Putin.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back