FBI Director Wray: Warns of Chinese spying and espionage threats

Vol0725

Reactions: 1 person
Great. Now we have to wonder who the Dems will blame when their inadequate cyber-security measures allow China to hack them.

Reactions: 2 people
What we need here is a little more wiggle room after the election. And a reset button. And tell them to "cut it out" as we also give our head of cyber security a stand down order.

Then we'll weaponize the DOJ against the Democrats and create a narrative about Chinese collusion.

It's the new "spread offense". It's worked so well everyone is going to it.

The tone which is being struck by conservatives in this thread, is one of vindication. Nobody has ever said that China wasn't also engaging in cyber warfare against the United States. The discussion here over the last several months has been who was specifically responsible for the hacking of the DNC in 2016. The conclusion reached by our intelligence community is that it was Russia. There are many conservatives here (who have even posted to this thread) who have, until yesterday, tried to cast doubt that it was Russia.

The tone which is being struck by conservatives in this thread, is one of vindication. Nobody has ever said that China wasn't also engaging in cyber warfare against the United States. The discussion here over the last several months has been who was specifically responsible for the hacking of the DNC in 2016. The conclusion reached by our intelligence community is that it was Russia.

And the RNC wasn’t Hack because they didn’t fall for a phishing scam email.
This wasn’t a complicated hack. This is the crap senile old people fall for.

Russia also didn't try to hack the RNC because they wanted Trump to win. Putin even admitted he wanted Trump to win on Monday in the press conference. You can't deny that anymore. Putin had a preference for Trump.

Has anyone ever seen the episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia where they're afraid the Chinese has been spying on them.

The conclusion they come to at the end is pretty spot on. Whether it's the U.S., China or Russia, doing the spying the only thing they know for a fact is everyone is jerking off all the time

The tone which is being struck by conservatives in this thread, is one of vindication. Nobody has ever said that China wasn't also engaging in cyber warfare against the United States. The discussion here over the last several months has been who was specifically responsible for the hacking of the DNC in 2016. The conclusion reached by our intelligence community is that it was Russia. There are many conservatives here (who have even posted to this thread) who have, until yesterday, tried to cast doubt that it was Russia.

I can imagine China ramping up their efforts with the ease at which they could and the trade war.

Just this morning, you guys were castigating Trump because he didn't admit "enough" that Russia tampered. Trump said repeatedly, "I believe Russia did it, but it also could have been others as well, like China."

Now you are all puny that some of the cons around here may feel vindicated?

Seems like a sad life to base your happiness on whether faceless adversaries on an internet political board feel vindicated or not. Kooky, I say.

Russia also didn't try to hack the RNC because they wanted Trump to win. Putin even admitted he wanted Trump to win on Monday in the press conference. You can't deny that anymore. Putin had a preference for Trump.

I never denied that.
I don’t think what he said now mattered anyway.
The facts are both were attached and one was comprised.

Some Dem is probably still waiting on his money from a Russian prince.

Reactions: 2 people

Why wouldn’t they hack both? I want my favored party to win, but I also want dirt to keep my new ally doing what I want.

Also, I believe the method of the hack you are referring to was of John Podesta's e-mail account (his secretary is the senile old person in question). The DNC attack was sophisticated and did not involve a phishing scam.

Just this morning, you guys were castigating Trump because he didn't admit "enough" that Russia tampered. Trump said repeatedly, "I believe Russia did it, but it also could have been others as well, like China."

Now you are all puny that some of the cons around here may feel vindicated?

Seems like a sad life to base your happiness on whether faceless adversaries on an internet political board feel vindicated or not. Kooky, I say.

The discussion was limited to the 2016 hacking of the DNC. You know that.

The discussion was limited to the 2016 hacking of the DNC. You know that.

So, your position is that the Chinese just started trying to hack us and Trump wouldn't know if they had, thus couldn't be correct in stating that others may have been tampering. And from what I could tell, Trump's statement was pertaining to election tampering in general as opposed to specifically about the DNC servers. At least, I haven't seen a quote that would indicate otherwise.

Vindication, lol more verbal judo.
However u wanna spin it bro.

So, your position is that the Chinese just started trying to hack us and Trump wouldn't know if they had, thus couldn't be correct in stating that others may have been tampering. And from what I could tell, Trump's statement was pertaining to election tampering in general as opposed to specifically about the DNC servers. At least, I haven't seen a quote that would indicate otherwise.

Oh, for God's sake... my position is that Russia was singularly responsible for the 2016 DNC hacking and that our intelligence agencies briefed Trump on this two weeks prior to his inauguration in 2017.

China has been engaged in cyber warfare against the United States for many years and will continue to do so. However, that has nothing to do with the specific attack on the DNC in 2016.

VN Store

Back